• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

North Attleboro gun forum Nov. 25 - Monday @ N.A. Police station - Rant

apander

NES Member
I had posted a notice here and notified my club about the North Attleboro gun forum Nov. 25 - Monday @ N.A. Police station, anyway I was working last weekend, and got some FEEDBACK about speaking at the forum. Now I work at the NICER end of my club(Trap. Skeet, 5-Stand & Sporting Clays) vs. the low rent area - Pistol and rifle (You know those kill - black - weapons,) even tho that's what I shoot. Board members come to me and said that I could NOT speak for the club, which I already knew. And then I got a ton of advice to be NICE when I spoke: Which brings me to my RANT: I moved to Ma. in 1980 and have not spoken out, BUT I'm 66 years old and have gotten nothing but B.S. and useless Laws upon Laws shoved up my "whatever" for being nice and quiet. I'm tired of being nice, when these people need to be Doped/ Bitched SLAPPED for their laws and opinions. Opinions are like a**holes every one has one but when the state "listens" to Mothers of gang menbers more then law-biding gun owners HOW can you not be enraged.

My question to NES member is: How do you get your/our point across without feeling the RAGE that I do????????????

Thanks

Don't come to Massachusetts,and try to change our......Oh wait no! You are completely in the right sir! I understand completely!

To answer your question.....I don't know, because the same rage engulfs me when I try to discuss that topic with MOST MA locals.

i'm not too far behind you in age so i feel your pain. some people just don't care. goes across the age spectrum. i believe the majority of us do though, and i'm optimistic that most of the newly minted firearms owners here in mass over the last year will do the right thing when it comes time to vote. hang in--you're not alone

Last edited:
I moved to MA in 2011, never really wanted, but had to. Since then, I'm planing my escape out of here. Tough luck, it's not going to happen. Unless I'm willing to leave a wife and a child behind. Let me tell you, I hate MA so much, that it brings to me to the brink of doing that, and that means a whole lot, it does not take a little to bring a family man to even think that.
Learning to talk and conveying a message is a talent, one that's sadly been given to a lot of lying, cheating bastards. In most of my junctions with life and people, the ones who were the best out-spoken and persuasive, were the most dirt-bags as well. It is not very common these days, to see a well honest man also able to be a brilliant politician and speaker (not impossible, but ...), IMO.

MA is a lost cause, it's a game of numbers. The number of the hypnotized flock in between the ocean and the 128 belt will keep out numbering the freedom loving community. Add all the illegal imports who know which side bread the butter is on. And there you go.

I will try to be in attendance. Think of smiling when youspeak, it will take the temper out of your voice, at least it may make people reallywonder why you are smiling.

I moved to MA in 2011, never really wanted, but had to. Since then, I'm planing my escape out of here. Tough luck, it's not going to happen. Unless I'm willing to leave a wife and a child behind. Let me tell you, I hate MA so much, that it brings to me to the brink of doing that, and that means a whole lot, it does not take a little to bring a family man to even think that.

Nothing this state ever does to you should compel you to leave your family.

instead of the old adage about imagining the crowd naked, imagin the moonbats reacting if someone showed up with a AR. Or how they would react when a 'offical' is prodding them onto the cattle car for the trip to the 're-education camp'

Back
Top Bottom