• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

North Adams police recover stolen handguns

First subject arraigned on 13 firearms charges, released on $1,000 bail and given a pre-trial hearing in 5 weeks.

Second subject released ROR pending arraignment on Friday.

No-Knock warrant served over concerns about guns. Speedy action taken to prevent guns that were already on the streets from getting on the streets.

How are these people not appropriate for a dangerousness hearing?

I'm not sure theft of a Lorcin counts as theft of a firearm.

"At this time, it looks like it was a guns for money and money for drugs situation,"

That sucks. This guy is going to lose 4 of his guns to some evidence locker forever, cause some tard wanted to get high.

Last edited:
First subject arraigned on 13 firearms charges, released on $1,000 bail and given a pre-trial hearing in 5 weeks.

Second subject released ROR pending arraignment on Friday.

No-Knock warrant served over concerns about guns. Speedy action taken to prevent guns that were already on the streets from getting on the streets.

How are these people not appropriate for a dangerousness hearing?
higher bails are reserved for LTC holders who've have their homes broken into...

meh, good no-knock. Jackasses went for dope-cash and got bagged. Yet.....oh, wait.........13 firearm charges (4-4-4-1), $1k bail. Uh, so much for taking care of the bad guy eh? You or I? $50k, hearing tomorrow, end of story.

An armed criminal is no danger to our political class. An armed citizen is.

I have family over in NA, and was just there a few days ago. As a matter of fact, I went right down Union St, and know exactly which house that is.

Its kind of sad really, I know what it used to be like from family (both parents grew up there) and I remember what it was like there even 20 years ago when I was a little kid. Its gone down hill, and as much as I hate to say it, I wouldn't live there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom