Norinco SKS, All Matching Serial Numbers

Preban, Made in China by Norinco SKS with 16" barrel with all matching serial numbers!!. Blued metal finish, chrome bolt. Wood stock, Action is smooth/tight. Bore appears excellent/bright. Wood is good, Some minor scratches present. blued finish is about 97%, with some minor scratches, and some finish loss around the muzzle. NRA Condition-Very Good. Modern Firearm. $700.00

PM or contact at [email protected]

Many of the firearms posted are consignment and have not been test fired. We are not armorers and recommend that all firearms purchased be examined by a gunsmith before use. Final price may not include $25 FFL transfer fee. Transfer will be conducted at store in Bridgewater. Shipping to FFL only. All Federal and Massachusetts laws will be followed. 3% fee for all credit card transactions. 6.25% Massachusetts sales tax added to all in-state transactions. All firearms and ammo sales are final. Contact first with any questions.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• SKS Sporter - 1.jpeg
    SKS Sporter - 1.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 479
  • SKS Sporter - 2.jpeg
    SKS Sporter - 2.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 353
  • SKS Sporter - 3.jpeg
    SKS Sporter - 3.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 287
  • SKS Sporter - 4.jpeg
    SKS Sporter - 4.jpeg