• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nonresident NH CCW license

expedition03

NES Member
I thought I remember talks about that NH was not going to charge for license to carry in NH? My license for NH CCW non resident is due to expire in Sept and was going to renew early but wanted to make sure that they didn't stop charging. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Wishful thinking I'm afraid. There is a current thread in the proper sub-forum on this. No discounts, it's $100/renewal.

Hey whats the wait on a NH non res ccw ? Since you brought it up I applied 2 and a half months ago and they finally just cashed the check in the last 2 weeks . How longs the wait to finally received it in the mail??

Hey whats the wait on a NH non res ccw ? Since you brought it up I applied 2 and a half months ago and they finally just cashed the check in the last 2 weeks . How longs the wait to finally received it in the mail??

Past couple of times its only been a couple of weeks - maybe it got lost in the process?

Took me about a month from mailing the application in to receiving it... They did get my birthday wrong.. Would this be a problem? I haven't bothered calling them.

Just got my NH non-res. Took almost a month for them to get to my paperwork, but it only took a week to process. Apparently, it's the same group of folks who do the NH version of NICS. At least, that was the explanation given to me by the lady over the phone.

Back
Top Bottom