Non Resident LTC ?

Billsail

NES Member
A co-worker has joined the forum but for some reason has not been able to post yet. He has a question about a non resident LTC. He currently holds a NH LTC and wants to get a MA permit as well. He knows all about the BS that he must go through in this BS state...the cost...the wait...the stupid trip to Chelsea. What he has heard through the "rumor-mill" is that the powers that be are scrutinizing the question "reason for issuing". We'd like to hear from any member that has gone through the process and what they used as a reason, successfully, or unsuccessfully, and thier thoughts on the whole ordeal? Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

one of our fellow NH NES'ers, who just moved here from MA where he had a LTC A, had his application kicked back because "for all lawful purposes" wasn't a good enough reason for the people in Chelsea.

IMHO just the fact they are going to make Non Residents show up in Chelsea once a year is enough reason to issue them a permit!

Any way you go into "Chelsea by the Creek" is enough reason to have a permit too!

can someone provide about NR Mass renewals having to show up in Chesea? First I've heard of it. I have a 5 hoiur drive to Boston. Will the price be going up? My permit does not expire until April 2010.

Any infor will be greatly appreciated,

Bob

Also, you have to take the MA BFS from a MA certified instructor, just supplying your home state permit, and a copy of an NRA course (and a NRA instructor Cert) isn't enough. As I found out this morning.....

Back
Top Bottom