• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Non Resident LTC

I swore that I'd not give Mass $1 for a Non res LTC, the 1 day a month I worked in Western Mass, I'd just leave my gun at home (2 of the people I saw were schools anyways).

But I got a "promotion" at work and now will spend equal time in Mass, CT, NY, NJ with some NH, PA and RI sprinkled in. Yesterday I was from Merrimack NH to downtown Boston with one of my guys.

Going have to spend the money and waste a couple days with the Mass government to ask for permission to overpay for my "rights"

Better find out if they will issue you an unrestricted LTC before you waste the dough. They play stupid games with these nonresi LTCs.

Support the reciprocity bill and put an end to this BS, call/write your congressmen.

Support the reciprocity bill and put an end to this BS, call/write your congressmen.

I might as well talk to a brick. Bloomenthal and Murphy are "my" Senators and Esty is "my" Congresswoman.... Both Murphy and Esty live in my town and I see them frequently. I've had discussions with both, both see things VERY differently than me, and not just on firearms

You make it sound so simple. Even if they did pass this bill do you really believe that they will let out of state people carry firearms in Ma., Calf, N.Y., NJ. or D.C. ? These states will find a way to side step the law, and to add insult to injury they will use our tax dollars to do.

You make it sound so simple. Even if they did pass this bill do you really believe that they will let out of state people carry firearms in Ma., Calf, N.Y., NJ. or D.C. ? These states will find a way to side step the law, and to add insult to injury they will use our tax dollars to do.

Far from simple, but that doesn't mean we should try. Besides there seems to be some movement on the Fed side against States that openly thwart Fed law (i.e. sanctuary cities).

As for not getting our reps to support the bill, right now it's pending for the Senate Judiciary Committee, you can email your thoughts to the chairman, Chuck Grassley, of that committee encouraging him to bring it to the table. That's the next step.

Back
Top Bottom