Non resident Florida ccw Fingerprinting

Hey all
Any one know how or where I can get fingerprints for a Florida non res ccw license from Massachusetts without having to traveling to Florida. Not much help on the Florida web sites Any help will be appreciated thanks

For us they mailed a fingerprint sheet and we had to go to a police agency and have them print us. We went to the MSP.

Don’t forget to list on the sheet what agency did the prints.

And, no kidding, the trooper said as he was rolling my fingers, “Stop resisting.”

I gues they just can’t help it.

Hey all
Any one know how or where I can get fingerprints for a Florida non res ccw license from Massachusetts without having to traveling to Florida. Not much help on the Florida web sites Any help will be appreciated thanks
Police station will do it for you

Yup..Our local PD even has it posted on their website for anyone to get printed...Just call to make sure "an officer" is available before stopping by.
Very 2A friendly PD from Chief on down and their PD Facebook page even posts a quarterly HFS class announcement for residents to get their LTC done by a resident at a community center...

Local PD. I was living in Salem at the time, not well known for their strong support of the Constitution. Guy asked me if it was for a job as we were wrapping up. I said “no” then “ thank you,” and then left.

Point being, even unfriendly departments should help you.

And when you renew you will have to do it again, do fingerprints change over time ?? :emoji_laughing:

You can request the card from Florida’s website. I had my prints done at my local pd and mailed them in with the fl app

And when you renew you will have to do it again, do fingerprints change over time ?? :emoji_laughing:
FL told me that they do not save the fingerprint cards from NRs, only from residents. Thus, the requirement to do it every time for NRs.

Yes they can. I put a drill bit through my middle finger once, and every time I get prints done and see it, I a reminded of that stupid accident.

So you get the same puzzled look from them and then ask “So you still shoot”. I always wanted to answer “No I just like having my prints done by you”

LOL!

I am lucky. When I needed to get printed, it was by the same officer, who I used to work with thirty years ago, which affords me the opportunity to joke a bit about it.

Mrs. Flare and I got our FL non-resident CCW renewals.

We drove down today to West Palm Beach, (from North Palm Beach.) They took our prints, helped fill out the forms on the computer, took our pictures and were in and out in about 20 minutes.

Donna, the woman who helped me, was so awesome I wondered if we might hug when it was all over.

We didn’t leave with our new cards because you need a FL address. (Or maybe, more specifically, be FL residents?) So, we’ll get our new cards in the mail.

By the way FL did not require live fire in 2012 when we first got our cards but I think they do require it now.

And Donna and I didn’t hug.

For us they mailed a fingerprint sheet and we had to go to a police agency and have them print us. We went to the MSP.

Don’t forget to list on the sheet what agency did the prints.

And, no kidding, the trooper said as he was rolling my fingers, “Stop resisting.”

I gues they just can’t help it.

A local cop was taking my mug shot a while back and called me a bastard.

He went to take the picture, had to adjust the camera up and I swear he raised his heels a little, muttered "Jesus, you're a big bastard" and snapped the shot.

A local cop was taking my mug shot a while back and called me a bastard.

He went to take the picture, had to adjust the camera up and I swear he raised his heels a little, muttered "Jesus, you're a big bastard" and snapped the shot.
No doubt! He knows you. [rofl]

I bought my own finger printing card holder, ink and cards from Amazon...

I just do it at home and then go to my local PD and they sign them for me ( I know them well, very small town ) then I send them off to which ever place needs them...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050AM5US/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AX3KCF...&pd_rd_r=ae0983da-6b9c-11e9-bbed-57e65051719f

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001HA4PJ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Back
Top Bottom