• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Non member ranges in central Mass?

Long story short, I just got my LTC today, I'm excited and am looking forward to getting involved in this new hobby. I am hoping to pick up my first purchases this weekend, to take advantage of Massachusetts tax free weekend.

I live in Southbridge and am planning on applying for membership at Hamilton Rod and Gun, but it seems that the process will take many weeks before membership is granted.

Does anyone know of a range in central Massachusetts that allows you to participate without being a member? I'm not sure I have the willpower to wait the 4 - 6 weeks for the Hamilton membership! I'm just looking for a place to put a couple hundred rounds through my new guns!

Thanks...

Next time you'll know to start the club-joining process before the LTC process. Some clubs only have membership votes at their monthly meeting. Hopefully someone around there will invite you to go as a guest.

Im a member at Hamilton. Depending on when you want to go I may be able to bring you as a guest. Shoot me a PM if you want.

Matt

OP if this doesn't work out and if you don't mind the drive i'm going to be at north leominster on saturday morning/afternoon doing some work and will host you as a guest.

Wow - such generous offers, thank you very much Matt & atilla. Tomorrow I'm planning on visiting a couple of shops to get my collection started. I just might take you up on your offer in the near future; I know its going to drive me nuts waiting to "break in" my new purchases!

Wow - such generous offers, thank you very much Matt & atilla. Tomorrow I'm planning on visiting a couple of shops to get my collection started. I just might take you up on your offer in the near future; I know its going to drive me nuts waiting to "break in" my new purchases!

You could visit Orange Gun Club, win the Top Shot competition and have a gift cert to spend on a new gun!

PM me. I am a member at a few clubs that are only about 20 mins from you. I am there every Tuesday and Thursday no matter what..Tuesday is rim fire and Thursday is center fire. I can be easily persuaded to go other days and shoot rifles or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW go green. Best 21 bucks you can spend

Back
Top Bottom