• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Non-ma**h*** flying out of Logan with long gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what is "illegal". Single shot .22 is legal in all but a couple of states without a permit. MA require LTC or FID for same. I love it when internet geniuses get busted and jailed. Not a bad thing actually. They become the test cases so the rest of us can sit back and wait as courts sort things out. More test cases, the better. I just make every effort to ensure that I am not involved. Doesn't take much to yank an LTC.
What?! How is this screed even relevant?

Jesus, man. Read the room.

index.jpg

FOPA allows you to drive through states with a firearm. They have to be out of reach of driver and any passengers, locked in a trunk or secured container if vehicle has no trunk to comply with FOPA.You have to make a continuous journey from origin state to destination state, with brief stops for fuel allowed. This is transporting, not carrying. A cased and unloaded long gun being walked through Logan is carrying it. No FID or LTC would subject that person to arrest if the police witnessed it. OP can do as he wishes, but it is not a chance that I would be willing to take. State Police patrol Logan. I would not want to cross them.
I agree, I would be worried of the State Police searching me. Carrying a tactical rifle case is not the same as a purse, the police will notice.

How many pair of pants do you own? ... you must sh*t yourself quite often.

Has any pant sh*ther here EVER seen the State PoPo, in the rare chance he is there and even rarer chance he is walking around, check ANY bags? ... I am talking about ANY bag, a plastic bag, a purse, a backpack ... ANYTHING.

HAVE YOU SEEN THAT?

Back your bullsh*t or stop talking.
An ounce of prevention is worth a whole ass-full of cure. No need to lose control of bodily functions.

I agree, I would be worried of the State Police searching me. Carrying a tactical rifle case is not the same as a purse, the police will notice.
Plenty of NES members have traveled through Logan with rifle cases to check guns. Guess how many were stopped by a State Trooper?

An ounce of prevention is worth a whole ass-full of cure. No need to lose control of bodily functions.
You must live wrapped in bubble wrap inside a padded room.

I like this troll account.

I just placed a buy order for Monday on KMB shares.

They own Depend, with all this pant sh*tting sales will go through the roof this Q.

I use a locked hard sided gun case wrapped in a tent carry bag. Very inconspicuous. Don't need to spend a lot of money to remain low profile.
Plenty of NES members have traveled through Logan with rifle cases to check guns. Guess how many were stopped by a State Trooper?
With my shit luck, guaranteed I would be it. Yes, I have LTC. But even the lame of us posters on this website realize how an LTC can be yanked. I guess FIDs are fair game as well. Out of state? Good luck! Fly out of Manchester or Portland. No way in the world would I want to deal with a MA state trooper responding to a nervous Karen call at the check in desk. I knew a couple of troopers. About as much personality as a seriously wet fart. Stay away!

You must live wrapped in bubble wrap inside a padded room.

I like this troll account.

I dunno if its even a troll account the bottom 50% of gun owners in this state are larded up with pant shitting hysterics. Its how we end up with turd coil snake lines outside deli ticket emporium, endless FA10 questions and so on.

That said, unless someone can come up with a case reference where someone actually got hammered for checking a gun at logan I'm closing this.

Partially because I want to and partially because, Griefier Jesus encouraged me to do it. He spoke to me in a 30 second nicotine induced buzz type dream while I was smoking an Illusione MJ12 cigar and sipping on Meleti Anisette....

jesus.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo4Eyw4DqM

Bonus tracks:

Like who doesnt want to chill with some well dressed dudes chilling by the ocean with a couch and a f***ING PIANO mounted up?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmWMZvmtCYo

And if you don't like Georgio Moroder you're basically an a**h*** and hes still alive and mixin... this isnt him but someone recreating the
artistry he did in the 70s.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2guTTyX8s

Also 3rd bonus traack..... you only wish you were..... SNIFFING IN THE VIP AREA.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeLw1iFoXho

kittindecks.jpg

With my shit luck, guaranteed I would be it. Yes, I have LTC. But even the lame of us posters on this website realize how an LTC can be yanked. I guess FIDs are fair game as well. Out of state? Good luck! Fly out of Manchester or Portland. No way in the world would I want to deal with a MA state trooper responding to a nervous Karen call at the check in desk. I knew a couple of troopers. About as much personality as a seriously wet fart. Stay away!
Dude, for Christ sakes, JUST STOP.

I’ve checked guns at Logan multiple times. Have you? It is not a big deal. The counter staff don’t call the State Police over. They may have to look for the orange form, but they don’t panic about it. They‘ve done it before.

And why would your LTC get yanked? Because you lawfully checked a gun at Logan?

Just stop the fear mongering, OK? Stop it now. That‘s enough from you on this subject. No more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom