Non Fudd FFL near me

Mr.E

NES Member
Haven’t added any toys to the collection in a while. Trying to change that.
In the past I’ve used Mass Firearm and they were pretty good.

now I’m closer to Arlington and need a non Fudd FFL for some transfers...any tips.
PM please

oh yes, also looking for someone to “massifsy” a potential long gun if I get it. Used to go to Worcester but don’t think they do that anymore...

Haven’t added any toys to the collection in a while. Trying to change that.
In the past I’ve used Mass Firearm and they were pretty good.

now I’m closer to Arlington and need a non Fudd FFL for some transfers...any tips.
PM please

oh yes, also looking for someone to “massifsy” a potential long gun if I get it. Used to go to Worcester but don’t think they do that anymore...
There aren't any in the urban cup, you're going to have to drive at least a half hour.

Great Road Firearms in Stow is also a great place near you. Zero fudd BS going on in there, all young Vets, very polite, helpful and happy to have guests, they always have good coffee going too.
Drove by there the other day and had to pull in and take a pic of this.....never been in there as I’m NH.
3BD63173-97E4-4E76-A79E-65951B55BBCD.jpeg
Based on the license plate on the front, I’m betting they atleast have a sense of humor!

Great Road Firearms in Stow is also a great place near you. Zero fudd BS going on in there, all young Vets, very polite, helpful and happy to have guests, they always have good coffee going too.

Actually the owners are police officers too.

Back
Top Bottom