Non firearms carry items?

Nashmack

Banned
So whats in your pockets? What do ya have on besides a sidearm?

I have pretty much standard gear in my pockets, and most of it has multiple uses...

Of course I keep my wallet with all my IDs and whatnot, I always carry a Bic lighter, which makes a good fistpack when I'm not carrying a sidearm (when it's in the middle of your fist it adds ridgidity to it, thereby increasing the damage you can do with a punch if you're forced to defend yourself), I carry my keys which can be used in a pinch for prying, screwdrivers on certain types of screws, etc, and I carry my cellphone. The cellphone I have is a Boost which is prepaid Nextel, it came with GPS navigation, E911 capable (when I become a statistic the police can pinpoint my corpse!) and it's built pretty damn tough, so it could be a weapon in it's own right.

So what's in YOUR pocket?

Nothing. Just my cell phone and keys. Hopefully if i get into a situation there will be enough debris around and maybe something usefull as a defense weapon. Maybe I can yell out that I have aids and start spitting in their direction and they'll leave me alone.

Pepper spray, pocket knife, wallet, loose change, pocket lint. My keys and Surefire light are on a large carabiner that's usually attached to a belt loop.

Ken

My standard "grab on the way out" list is:

Wallet with ID's, Pen, Pocket knife, cell phone, Sure Fire light, and whatever keys I am using. These are the last items I grab going out, and the first ones I unload coming home, and have a specific location so that they never are misplaced.

I've got a little over $50 in my front pocket, wallet in the back, and carabiner clip with my keys, small Gerber folding knife, small Coast led flash light. The clip is my hold all gizmo.[smile] Then when I'm not at work and just out and about, I usually have my cell phone.

I keep one of those thermal nuclear devices inside my stomach. I figure, after I get taken down, I will type in the key combo on a secret pad located in my arm. I will then perform an evil laugh while blood comes out of my nose and mouth. You will only have about 30 seconds until a mushroom cloud forms. Your only escape will be by running real fast and awaiting the helicopter. Don't sign up for any sequel, just run for Govenor.

SiameseRat said:
I have $1,000 in unmarked bills, the keys to my neighbor's Porsche, a bottle of Oxycontin and some faberge eggs.

I'm living dangerously.

I know who I'm partying with! [party]

Pockets? We don't need no steenkin' pockets when we've got a big honking purse. I wouldn't want to get hit with it, that's for sure.

Inside the purse? Besides the prerequisite hairbrush, wallet, checkbook, pen, there's a PDA, a cell phone, a tape measure, screwdriver, a little leatherman type thingy, a flashlight, and occasionally a G23 [smile]

No doubt I left a few pounds out...

SwissChamp, Brinkman xenon flashlight, Case "hobo trapper" knife, Kershaw Leek (I don't have too many knives, do I? [smile]), wallet, Palm Tungsten T5, black bandana (lots of uses for a bandana, like bandage). Belt holds my cell phone, leatherman tool, etc.

dwarven1 said:
SwissChamp, Brinkman xenon flashlight, Case "hobo trapper" knife, Kershaw Leek (I don't have too many knives, do I? [smile]), wallet, Palm Tungsten T5, black bandana (lots of uses for a bandana, like bandage). Belt holds my cell phone, leatherman tool, etc.

Nah-nah-nah-na-nah-nah-nah-nah,
ROSS MAN!

[smile]

Quick! To the Dwarf-mobile!

USB key (flash drive) and Sharpie mini marker (blue) an a lanyard, phone. That is it. I used to carry my kubaton/ pepperspray with my second set of keys but lately I have stopped.

Most of the time I am out in public I have a cup of hot coffee with me and I know how to throw it.

sdavid said:
Most of the time I am out in public I have a cup of hot coffee with me and I know how to throw it.
Yeah? You got a LTCC for that? Is that a class B, or the class A that allows you to carry coffee with cream & sugar?

Jay G said:
ROSS MAN!

[smile]

Quick! To the Dwarf-mobile!

Hey, quit funnin' him. He's still deciding on a "pocket pistol".

[wink]

SR you're my new best friend! Wanna buy me a new Smith 625?

I thought you were required to dump ice in your coffe, carry a large sign notifying everyone that it's still extremely hot (at 60 degrees!), and retreat to Texas before defending yourself with coffee in Mass.[thinking]

Back
Top Bottom