• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nobel sport vectan powder

84ta406

NES Member
Anyone here use it before? I have a opportunity at some bulk for a cheap price. Looked up the load data but figured I'd see what the masses say. I'm pretty well stocked but this is a very good deal.

Anyone here use it before? I have a opportunity at some bulk for a cheap price. Looked up the load data but figured I'd see what the masses say. I'm pretty well stocked but this is a very good deal.

I've used a lot of BA-10 in the past for my .45 ACP bullseye loads. When we originally bought it, we thought it was a direct replacement for VV 310 but we were wrong. This stuff is way hotter. While I used 4.1 grains of the VV we had to drop to 3.1 grs for the Ba-10. Very accurate, not overly clean. Definately two thunbs up. What flavor you looking at?

I have seen it more and more lately.
Although prices are not great by what I have seen.
If there is a Varget variety by them and it's less I might want to get some....or some 2400 equivalent

I've used a lot of BA-10 in the past for my .45 ACP bullseye loads. When we originally bought it, we thought it was a direct replacement for VV 310 but we were wrong. This stuff is way hotter. While I used 4.1 grains of the VV we had to drop to 3.1 grs for the Ba-10. Very accurate, not overly clean. Definately two thunbs up. What flavor you looking at?

I can get ba7.5 and 9.5 as well as a couple rifle powders. Just didn't know if it was worth the switch from CFE, HS6 or HP38

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen it more and more lately.
Although prices are not great by what I have seen.
If there is a Varget variety by them and it's less I might want to get some....or some 2400 equivalent

I can get it for a couple bux under 20 per 1.1lbs

The guys on BEnos are starting to fall in love with Prima V as a replacement for N320 in 9mm and 40SW.

Prima V goes for about 15$ per 1.1lb bottle online, so $20/1.1lb is about the delivered price if you ordered 10lb of it, so sounds like you're getting a good price on it.

Back
Top Bottom