• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Noah's Motors - NMSAMA MFG. - Saugus, MA

HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to Harry over at Noah's. Harry had a spring that I needed for a AK that I know almost no other shop would have. Harry is an incredible gun smith.

He makes AK's from scratch, bends his own receivers does all his rivets, everything himself. He showed me a automatic post dealer sample today with a 5.75 inch barrel:
2011-08-20_14-43-35_838.jpg

It was done very, very nicely. It has a custom extended AMD stock and Romanian handgaurds cut in half up front. The fit and finish was perfect, the finishing job on the wood was perfect and the blueing was excellent.

If you need any crazy jobs done local, Harry is your man without a doubt.

Thanks for the recommendation! We have a new website if anyone is interested, www.noahsmotors.com

Thought it was a about time to start a review for this shop. While this isn't really a storefront at all, Harry (the owner) is a top notch military surplus gunsmith in the Saugus, MA area. From what I'm told his specialty is high end machine guns, but I've had him do a few projects for me now with stunning results at an extremely affordable price.

He built my SBR AR from the ground up, test fired it and included all the build paperwork. Very neat and organized and the rifle shoots amazing. I also had him completely restore a POS (piece of sh1t) M1 Garand that was welded into a parade gun, looks amazing. Currently, he's overhauling a Model 10-5 revolver for me.

If you aren't in a rush and looking for some quality smith work, it's worth checking out. Keep in mind, he has nothing on display, so don't expect to go in there to buy a firearm, but he does keep some nice surplus rifles in the back for sale.

Thanks for the recommendation! We have a new website if anyone is interested, www.noahsmotors.com

I thought the WTS adds here a few years ago was the beginning of the end. I have been to the shop years ago. i know a few people that have had work done and all was good.

Back
Top Bottom