• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No wonder why I despise religion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even they don't think their god can protect them. That is why the Vatican has armed guards, as well as the Pope! [rofl]
Go ahead and lead by example!
You mere peasants shouldn't take up arms. So that they can diddle our little kids without fear of us coming for them while we are armed.
Nice try you tool bag!

Last edited:
As I always say Religion and Church should never open their mouth or get involved with wars and politics. I was raised Catholic but swayed away to neutral after their hiding and cover-up of all the Catholic priest pedophiles sexual abuse cases for hundreds of years. They still do !! With all the money and Real Estate property the church owns world wide they still solicit and want their church members to keep giving more even after Sunday donation basket. Years ago I believe there was a requirement that church members were expected to donate or give the church a percentage of their family income. Back in the Middle Ages was it the Catholic Church Crusades to take over unarmed countries for world domination. I wonder how he feels about Nuns with guns.

Attachments

• MV5BMjEyNzMzMTUzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUyNDMyNA@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMjEyNzMzMTUzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUyNDMyNA@@._V1_.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9
  • download (1)MMM.jpg
    download (1)MMM.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
The Catholic Church has always been about politics. They were the government for much of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom