• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"No Units To Send" - Baltimore City Shortage Of EMS Personnel During Night Of Shootings

Reptile

NES Member
Baltimore City has recorded a 17% jump in homicides in 2021 compared with the same time last year so far. Violent crime is spiraling out of control ahead of the summer month as the city halted prosecutions of prostitution, drug possession, and other minor offense. There was one point where so much chaos unfolded in such a short period that the city did not have enough medic units to treat shooting victims.

Baltimore City has recorded a 17% jump in homicides in 2021 compared with the same time last year so far. Violent crime is spiraling out of control ahead of the summer month as the city halted prosecutions of prostitution, drug possession, and other minor offense. There was one point where so much chaos unfolded in such a short period that the city did not have enough medic units to treat shooting victims.

I doubt letting people choose if they want to use drugs/have sex for money is the reason for violence.
Maybe a year or so of people forced inside and out of work would be more likely.
Of course these places are always going to be a baseline but the 17% increase

Last edited:
Word is Police Commissioner Harrison will need to close 2 police districts. As of today, Patrol has fallen below 700 sworn officers! #500copsshort

Quite an excellent progress, so, 700 more to go, exactly what the shitdump like that needs. People do deserve to get what they want. Defund all remove all the cops and all the firefighters, then a one good fire will fix the problem.

I wish the news would report the whole story. My givafuq gland is about out of fuqs to give.

WHO is being shot? If it's just shitbags shooting shitbags - I don't care, it's community service. If you're talking about small innocent children, who are related to shitbags - I don't care, it's a tragedy for any child to suffer any way, but I'm not going to cry about a kid whose parents will most likely wreck anyway.

The odds that these shootings are from rivalries of competing factories or result from denominational differences between the Baptists and Presbyterian run shelters are pretty slim. How about we just encourage this crap? 147 shootings in Chicago? Good going, go for double next week!

No EMTs for drug shootings? Oh well, let them bleed out and recover the bodies with pitchforks like Monty Python for all I GAF.

Anyone who could move out of the sh*thole neighborhood in B’more was gone years ago. Now it’s just the cold and rain that keeps violent thugs off the streets a few months per year. The few police left won’t go into those neighborhoods and EMT will not go without the police. Almost 80% of Baltimore homicides are shootings - no surprise there. But with 86 fatal and non-fatal 192 shootings, the 31% fatality rate in B’more is ~1.8-fold higher than the 17% rate in Chicago in 2021.

They’re not better shots in Baltimore than Chicago. Some of the difference might be reporting but some might be more DIPs (Die In Place) with lack of EMS. 38454936-AF2D-41A9-8E20-C4C02DBAF8D5.jpeg

Word is Police Commissioner Harrison will need to close 2 police districts. As of today, Patrol has fallen below 700 sworn officers! #500copsshort

Quite an excellent progress, so, 700 more to go, exactly what the shitdump like that needs. People do deserve to get what they want. Defund all remove all the cops and all the firefighters, then a one good fire will fix the problem.
It's not most of the folks in the city who want fewer cops. It's the POS white suburban Karens and their mongoloid offspring who want it. Of course, they get to go back to sleep in their gated communities. Those people are the true racist scum.

Back
Top Bottom