• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No Step On Snek !!

Uzi2

NES Member
I walked out the shop door this evening to this guy climing the wall.

A non venimous eastern black king snake. This particular snake is just about 5 feet long when stretched full length on the ground and weighs several pounds. I put it into an empty barrel and relocated it to another location on the property.
In the process of getting it into the barrel, it climbed up over the edge of a rain collection trough and took a good long drink of water. I could see it sucking the water into its mouth. It was very thirsty. image.jpeg

I walked out the shop door this evening to this guy climing the wall.

A non venimous eastern black king snake. This particular snake is just about 5 feet long when stretched full length on the ground and weighs several pounds. I put it into an empty barrel and relocated it to another location on the property.
In the process of getting it into the barrel, it climbed up over the edge of a rain collection trough and took a good long drink of water. I could see it sucking the water into its mouth. It was very thirsty.View attachment 477167
Where are you located?

mice-flavored

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

I clicked on this to find out what a snek is.
Eh, they're harmless and they keep mice away. I've not seen any venomous snakes around here in the almost ten years I've been here.
I know they’re harmless, I still don’t like them!!

Christina Ricci had the hots for it in that SamLJax movie. (She's an odd looking chick but she looked really good in that movie.)

Remember that dude that popped off a hundred rounds in his house in the funny picture thread. Home boy would have nothing on me if I saw that

I have a buddy that breeds snakes. At any given time he has a dozen or so pythons and shitloads more when they breed. He breeds rare reticulated pythons and some Burmese. Ridiculous and dumb (to me) hobby, but he's had some really massive ones over the years. At one point he had a green anaconda that was about 14 feet long and weighed a couple hundred lbs.

Where's he going?

I don't know....it seems to have an affinity for climbing. It continued up, around and over a three bulb flood light mounted over the door to the left of the picture then came back down to the recycle bins. I placed a lounge chair with a high back in front of the bins to guide him back to the ground then captured him in a barrel for relocation. Never seen anything like it in my life.

I don't know....it seems to have an affinity for climbing. It continued up, around and over a three bulb flood light mounted over the door to the left of the picture then came back down to the recycle bins. I placed a lounge chair with a high back in front of the bins to guide him back to the ground then captured him in a barrel for relocation. Never seen anything like it in my life.
Wtf. I don’t have a problem with snakes but I also wouldn’t want one climbing in my window.

Back
Top Bottom