• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No Ragrets! The ‘out yourself’ panic buy 2020/2021 picture/self shaming thread

Stopped into Palmetto State Armory (PSA) this morning because I was over that way. They were busy but not crazy busy. They had a pallet of 150 round boxes of 10mm for $119 per box. That's 80 cents per round I think. I think that's a good price I have some 10mm here and only one gun that shoots it so I passed. They had stripped uppers for $119 ( 40% more than pre-panic) and a bunch of complete lowers that are RTG with your upper. They had some kickin' ARs on the shelf.

On the way out I grabbed 10 PMags (5.56/.223) for $9.95 each. Couldn't help myself. Please go easy on the hate for PSA. I know they don't ship to Massachusetts but they have a big store right here in my SC town.

Just bought me this since I'm all set for ammo and gunz for now. Can only carry so much. Got 20% off too using code "resist".

Also bought me some Lyman ingot moulds and a melting pot because I had about 100lbs of lead laying around and a friend who is into stained glass just offered me 100s of lbs of lead. Now have to find some 38 and 9mm moulds. They're as easy to find as hen's teeth.

The Haffner's Kick Stop in Hudson, NH by the Liquor Store Bridge used to
sell pepper spray. Which is considered a form of ammo in Mass...

Not anymore you are way out of date. Have you not heard of Caetano v. Mass in the US Supreme Court?

Not anymore you are way out of date. Have you not heard of Caetano v. Mass in the US Supreme Court?
Caentano had no effect on the pepper spray law on MA.

The law still lists it as ammo. It simply was updated in 2014 to say that people over 18 no longer need an FID to possess. 15+ year olds still do. And under 15 still can't legally possess it.

I decided to throw in the towel on this bidding war for a Glock 20 Gen 3 complete upper, but I figured I'd post it here in case any of you guys wanted to get a little crazy. Ends in 6 hours, up to $640 with fiber optic sights.

I decided to throw in the towel on this bidding war for a Glock 20 Gen 3 complete upper, but I figured I'd post it here in case any of you guys wanted to get a little crazy. Ends in 6 hours, up to $640 with fiber optic sights.

You know you can buy a brand new Glock 20 4th gen for cheaper right?

so, i do have a rAgret now, a huge one. do not, under any circumstances, buy from this seller:
as you will ragret it dearly.

it says to be affiliated with a D & L SHOOTING SUPPLIES at Warwick, RI, but, i think its gunbroker account is a shady side operation and is run shamelessly bad.

Oof, thats a gut punch.
You can buy so many while guns for that.
Or probably just build a glock completely aftermarket for near that cost

Oof, thats a gut punch.
You can buy so many while guns for that.
Or probably just build a glock completely aftermarket for near that cost
That'll go up to $700 I imagine before people start backing out. I could grab a HK chambered in 40 for less than that, at the moment its totally not worth it. I'm haggling with a guy on Armslist for a Glock 20 Gen 2 right now lmao, we're having a hard time negotiating a fair deal...surprising!

That'll go up to $700 I imagine before people start backing out. I could grab a HK chambered in 40 for less than that, at the moment its totally not worth it. I'm haggling with a guy on Armslist for a Glock 20 Gen 2 right now lmao, we're having a hard time negotiating a fair deal...surprising!
Or a rock island 1911 10mm

The Haffner's Kick Stop in Hudson, NH by the Liquor Store Bridge used to
sell pepper spray. Which is considered a form of ammo in Mass...

Well, it used to be, but it got decrim'ed, at least for people who aren't otherwise disqualified.

Back
Top Bottom