No President Trump portraits...WTF?

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm pro trump and teach my kids the value of freedom and how this is the greatest country in the world and not to take it for granted. However, I'm apparently no match for what's being taught in the schools because my kids hate trump and America pretty much and they are only in middle school. I'd swear I was sending them to some sort of anti American day camp. It's disgusting.
Then home school them and stop complaining.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
That sounds like the voice of experience [laugh]
I do it to my friend's kids. And then I run.

One of my brothers in law is famous for this. His son is a senior in high school now - but when the kid was like 3 or 4 years old he was in the supermarket one day with his mother. Some guy with a turban on his head walked by them (from the description I think it was a Sikh guy) - and the kid yelled out: " Mommy - is that guy a jackass? - because he looks like a jackass!!". The mother was mortified - but the kid was just mimicking his father - who says shit like that ALL the time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Then home school them and stop complaining.
For real? So you are okay with schools acting like indoctrination or political re-education centers and forcing one view point (doesn't matter what viewpoint, even if it is one you agree with) on children who are incapable of evaluating the validity of the information they are given, particularly by authority figures?

You are okay with the widespread disrespect for the office of the President, no matter who happens to hold that office at any particular time?

My kids are home schooled, and one important thing they learn is to form their own opinions on different issues and to not form an opinion if they lack sufficient information. I also have a picture in my office of myself with the, then President and First Lady, Clintons.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Back during BO's first year, my daughter won some Presidential Awesomeness Award at "graduation" from 6th grade. Only one student got it and SHE got it.

Ugh. I think we threw it away. My family (mom, dad, bro, sis) thought it was hysterical. Reminds me that I need to wear a MAGA shirt to Christmas. Asses!
Wear it with a green NRA shirt

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
That sounds like the voice of experience [laugh]
I like to teach my friend's kids things their parents don't want them to know.

Earlier one my closest friends daughters graduated from high school. There was a number of us older folks sitting around talking about shit we did as kids. A couple of the high school senior age girls were sitting there listening and not really paying attention. When I started talking about how we used to drink and drive, skip school, get pulled over by the cops for speeding and then get let go - those girls perked right up and listened. My wife was getting pissed and kept pinching me to stop. So I told them even more.

Honestly I don't see the point in hiding things like that - especially to today's kids which seem like such a bunch of repressed losers.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so you would have been OK with complete and utter disrespect of 44 as well?

(In my best Yoda voice) Double-standard this one has, yes?
As I recall we ALL gave president a full ration of respect. In other words, we were all shmucks! Never again. Next moonbat elected who proceeds to wipe his arse with the constitution, we are going full in

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
As I recall we ALL gave president a full ration of respect. In other words, we were all shmucks! Never again. Next moonbat elected who proceeds to wipe his arse with the constitution, we are going full in
This^

Those of us on the right weren't happy during King Barrys reign, but we sucked it up and handled it with civility.

Top Bottom