• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NO NEW GUN LEGISLATION

I wondered if he said he was looking into it so he couldn't get attacked for not looking into it. Then once people were on to the next shiny thing he could just not do anything. I was cautious because of the bump stock thing, though.

It’s not up to Trump, he’s not a legislator. I’d expect what this means is he’d veto any new gun law, with the prospect of over-riding that veto being slim. But passage of any meaningful gun regulation is unlikely so long as the Republicans control the Senate. The House being Democratically controlled will pass a bunch of gun control bills that likely go no farther.

What to watch for now are the anti-gun martyrs. After the shooting in NZ we have entered a new era where anti gun morons become serial killers in the name of gun control.

We are in the clear for now.

If something big happens to Trump - like a heart attack or stroke - before the election- day goodnight to the 2a.

When 2024 comes around and the Democrats take over, it’ll be civil war 2.0 if they pass an AWB.

OK cool. Not like there is any other option, but if he wants to get 2A supporters back on board he really needs to GIVE us something back instead of promising not to take an more away.

OMG. Some people are never satisfied. The only thing we've lost during Trumps administration, is those lame bump stocks, that nobody wanted and nobody bought during the years, when they could have. You really want a bump stock! What we've gained during Trumps administration, is everything that Hillary was planning to take from us. Frankly, Trump has "GIVEN" us all a lot. We owe everything that we still have, to the Trump administration. Some of us are very penny wise and pound foolish and just never satisfied. You all still have your AR15's as well as you pre ban, standard capacity, magazines. Those of you of you not in Ma., can still walk into your local gun shops and buy AR15's, standard capacity magazines for everything, including your beloved Glocks and anything else that you want, short of full auto machine guns.You're still buying ammo on line and it's being delivered to your doorstep, in record time and Ma. tax free. You don't think that goes right up Maura's ass sideways? The hard to satisfy of you out there should be sending Trump thank you cards. Trump has taken and continues to take heat daily, so that we can continue have our guns. It ain't easy being POTUS in this day and age. In case you missed it, the title of this thread is NO NEW GUN LEGISLATION, even in the face of two, back to back mass shootings. You rock Trump.

Last edited:
OMG. Some people are never satisfied. The only thing we've lost during Trumps administration, is those lame bump stocks, that nobody wanted and nobody bought during the years, when they could have. You really want a bump stock! What we've gained during Trumps administration, is everything that Hillary was planning to take from us. Frankly, Trump has "GIVEN" us all a lot. We owe everything that we still have, to the Trump administration. Some of us are very penny wise and pound foolish and just never satisfied. You all still have your AR15's as well as you pre ban, standard capacity, magazines. Those of you of you not in Ma., can still walk into your local gun shops and buy AR15's, standard capacity magazines for everything, including your beloved Glocks and anything else that you want, short of full auto machine guns.You're still buying ammo on line and it's being delivered to your doorstep, in record time and Ma. tax free. You don't think that goes right up Maura's ass sideways? The hard to satisfy of you out there should be sending Trump thank you cards. Trump has taken and continues to take heat daily, so that we can continue have our guns. It ain't easy being POTUS in this day and age. In case you missed it, the title of this thread is NO NEW GUN LEGISLATION, even in the face of two, back to back mass shootings. You rock Trump.
This, the irony is, when the NeverTrump fags jump in a thread and post "4D chess" 100 times, it really seems like Trump is playing 4D chess!

Funny how people on here still don't understand how a populist President works after 3 years.

I was reading some blurb yesterday from some wog. I forget who it was and where. Talking about the tragedy of shootings on the anniversary of something and just after. . . . El Paso.

Wait. What happened to Dayton??? Did it not fit your narrative so you ignore it?

I hate the news. Truly hate it.

My sentiments exactly, couldn't have said it better. Don't understand the recent Trump bashing here, he has been out Savior so far. Imagine if Hillary won?

Apparently the President was convinced by cocaine Mitch and Lapierre that bills on background checks, red flag laws and AWB are off the table according to FOX news. Watching Bret Baier now.

I'm confused. You state Mitch McConnell convinced the President not to support gun control bills (a good thing), but he's "cocaine Mitch?"

I was reading some blurb yesterday from some wog. I forget who it was and where. Talking about the tragedy of shootings on the anniversary of something and just after. . . . El Paso.

Wait. What happened to Dayton??? Did it not fit your narrative so you ignore it?

I hate the news. Truly hate it.
Of course, the press has an agenda and it's get Trump 24/7. Just look at the recent publication of the NYT's board meeting where their Asst. Editor blatantly states that since the Russian collusion farce didn't work out they must brand Trump and us deplorables as racists to defeat him. They've openly declared WAR on us and the NRA is still powerful.

If something big happens to Trump - like a heart attack or stroke - before the election- day goodnight to the 2a.

When 2024 comes around and the Democrats take over, it’ll be civil war 2.0 if they pass an AWB.

By 2024 I plan to be behind friendly lines.

Please be true. Please be true. Although, I would welcome some legislation if it went in the right direction. Hearing Protection Act, National Reciprocity. If only our “pro-gun” representatives were pushing for things instead of playing defense all the time.

Did I miss the civil war in 94?

The only way there will be a civil war is if they come and take it. Or try to.

Though many states this time will write laws to ignore federal gun laws. If they havent already done so.

Question: If they try to ban/confiscate our battle rifles, is it OK to convert them to selective fire? I mean a "Law's a Law"... Right?

Back
Top Bottom