• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No NES'ers interested in 2A rally for $25? : 8th Annual Flag Day 2A Rally (Meet & Greet)

So Jared Yanis is that YouTube guy's name. Other than Erich Pratt I'm not familiar with any of the others.

So, based on the lack of interest here, I'm guessing most of NES is not going to try to attend this $25 "rally".

What do I get for my 25.00?

Don't dare tell me I get to keep my 2A rights.
Most of those speakers are paid type people.
Not something I would go for but whoever is putting it on is paying for at minimum the speakers

So Jared Yanis is that YouTube guy's name. Other than Erich Pratt I'm not familiar with any of the others.
Alan Rice is the regional rep for GOA. He used to head NHFC, and Susan Olsen always called him "your anti-gun Mass cop", until he switched jobs and GOA agreed with her about ending the NH Gun Line (a move she used to oppose when NHFC supported it).

So, based on the lack of interest here, I'm guessing most of NES is not going to try to attend this $25 "rally".
1) It's in Mass
2) Hell no

I dont want to sh*t on this. But, why are we finding out about this the day before the event?

Couldn't they ask GOAL or Comm2A or someone else to maybe include it in an Email news letter?

Are people paying to listen to people tell them how terrible gun control is?

or are people paying to join a march and go ruin politicians weekend (non violent)?

Or are people paying to collect money for a lawsuit or donation to GOAL, COMM2A...others?

The video totally turned me off, couldn't make it past 45 seconds.

Goal is too busy selling the nice old logo t shirts. But not in good sizes like 3xl. Even that rotund fella Wallace could not buy one cuz they don’t sell his size.

I had an awesome time the last time I went.
I got to hang out with Sheriff Joe and the Bundy Family.
Lots of great speakers.
The Oathkeepers and 3%'s were there.

It was really cool to meet all these people we post about in real life.

I have family plans for the day, though.

Back
Top Bottom