• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No Need to Worry, Lowell is Ultra Safe

inkdesigner

NES Member
Wait so the legal LTC holder was arrested because he was believed to have fired at the car as well? No mention of GSR test or officers recognizing the smell of burnt powder ...

Paulino was additionally charged with the inspection sticker violation. Marte was additionally charged with a weapons ordinance violation since he was in possession of a folding knife, according to Crowley.

I'm boycotting Lowell until they get this epidemic under control.

Did you see the pic of the awesome shotty? With the custom Hogue electrical tape grips?

And I love the comment by the 18 year old that found the 9mm bullet that came through her wall. " I'm kinda nonchalant about it".... WTF does that mean?

And I love the comment by the 18 year old that found the 9mm bullet that came through her wall. " I'm kinda nonchalant about it".... WTF does that mean?

It means she hears so much gunfire near her home that it is not a surprise to her at all that she found a bullet hole.

Wait so the legal LTC holder was arrested because he was believed to have fired at the car as well? No mention of GSR test or officers recognizing the smell of burnt powder ...

This shouldn't be a surprise at all. This is standard SOP. IF you aren't sure, arrest them and then let the courts sort it out. I'm sure the DA will press ahead with the charges, hoping there are 1 of 2 outcomes 1) They go to trial and the defendant loses or 2) The defendant cops a plea t a reduced charge. In any case, the DA comes out with a win and looks good.

[angry] [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]unlawfully carrying a firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition, unlawful possession of a large-capacity feeding device.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Dam it, he had 3 more rounds than I can carry, do these criminals not understand MA guns laws, he should had a valid LTC and limited himself to 10 round Mags. I guess Clintons' right we need stricter guns laws, that would have prevented all of these illegal shenanigans. [/FONT]

How about we push for "you can't arrest a properly licensed gun owner unless you have substantive proof that they were the bad guy." GSR, etc.

Using their logic, if an undercover cop happened to be Depina, and had a 9mm, he'd also be suspect, right?

The LPD seems to be "nonchalant" about taking everyone down without using their heads.

Boy, I feel so safe in Lowell. Any chance this will help highlight why folks want to carry concealed in Lowell? Probably not. If I had to bet, Chief Taylor will so I this and say this is further evidence why he needs this more restrictive and onerous LTC policy. Because, you know, its for the children and we need to get the guns off the street.[/QUOTE]

20151007_223321_resized.jpg

The police need no evidence. They ony need to "BELIEVE"

It was a good rant. But I must remember no one really cares.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom