No need for a HD weapon, the spirits will protect me

so you gotta bribe the guardian spirits, i mean make an offering, before they'll protect you? shit, my spirit friends will do it for free but they're always busy.

"I carry wards handmade with my own special recipe: charcoal, saltpeter, and sulfur in a brass container with a copper cap. This unique mixture has drastic metaphysical consequences if an intruder forces me to open them."

I sprayed the perimeter of my house with unicorn semen and mounted 50cals on the roof and in my office on the lower level. The roof one is remote control.

Now the UPS guy brings me my packages on time. Sometimes early.

Can somebody help me think of of D&D analogy?

Something about hit points and magic spells?

I never played D&D.

My guardian spirits: Horace Smith, Daniel B. Wesson, JM Browning, and Eugene Stoner.

You need four? That's so inefficient. You'd only need one if his name was Mikhail Kalashnikov.

Can somebody help me think of of D&D analogy?

Something about hit points and magic spells?

I never played D&D.

Post #4.

Time to start a new forum: NES - North East Spells.

These spells better work now that we are going through this primer and ammo shortage.

To be fair, a pentagram with a dead chicken hanging in the middle would probably make a lot of people think twice about breaking in.

Glyph of Warding is a 3rd level spell and can be set to do 5d8 damage on a failed save. That's better than most firearms.

I use summon war dog II and that instantly summons a war dog such as the following:

oopy1.jpg

The only problem is that the war dog can be easily defeated with a +2 bag of snausages.

Huh...
Neighbor just told me that the hippy chick that lives on the ridge west of us has been dancing outside naked and chanting at the moon the last few nights. Wonder if her place got broken in to?

Back
Top Bottom