• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No More Rifles in Califorina

2011_04_25_22_08_58_15-tfb.jpg

Bring it lol

There was a video a couple of weeks ago of a hearing where the 2a group was testifying stating that the bullet button was intentionally left out of the bill and the legislature agreed, now it is a "loophole" that must be closed. Goes to show you can't deal with these people as they will stab you in the back.

Stupid 2a group ... they didn't know any better ... I say ban what ever you want; I'll keep guns covered under the 2nd amendment thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

2011_04_25_22_08_58_15-tfb.jpg

Bring it lol

Oh boy .... your a go-getter ! No much style but I like it. Better with a night scope....

Didn't California pull this shit a while back with SKS's? Something along the lines of stating a certain variant was legal but you had to register it, then shortly thereafter changed their minds and sent nasty threatening letters to those whom had registered informing them they had to be turned in? I'm no expert on SKS's or CA, so if someone knows more that'd be great.

Remember- there are gun owners just like you in the great state of California. Beyond a few metropolitan areas, the state is largely wilderness and countryside- places where "normal to you" folk reside and tend to exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

This legislation is bad for our rights- even if it doesn't directly effect us yet. If this legislation passes, and crime rates drop in some way (for other reasons- economic reason primarily), this will be used as a "golden example" as to why it should be implemented elsewhere, if not nationally.

Know a number of pro 2a folks in Cali. When the original bans came in most of them moved their guns into out of state storage. I see storage units going for big money on the boarder real soon. Already have my spot spec'd out for when MA tries this shite......

A year or two ago I remember reading there was a movement to split California into two states. Ran along party/town lines. I really think they need to bring that up again.

It's why some of the best "shoots" are held in Nevada: California gun owners. It's a cheap flight/drive. And CA is where the money is (tech industry, skilled engineering jobs, marketing, management, etc)

Remember- there are gun owners just like you in the great state of California. Beyond a few metropolitan areas, the state is largely wilderness and countryside- places where "normal to you" folk reside and tend to exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

This legislation is bad for our rights- even if it doesn't directly effect us yet. If this legislation passes, and crime rates drop in some way (for other reasons- economic reason primarily), this will be used as a "golden example" as to why it should be implemented elsewhere, if not nationally.

That's why I hope the crime rate skyrockets.

How do they keep doing this shit? Seeing two politicians successfully recalled yesterday makes me wonder why the hell it isn't happening yet in CA? Is the state just full of moonbat residents? CA has to be the absolute worst when it comes to gun control...it's population should get on it!

How do they keep doing this shit? Seeing two politicians successfully recalled yesterday makes me wonder why the hell it isn't happening yet in CA? Is the state just full of moonbat residents? CA has to be the absolute worst when it comes to gun control...it's population should get on it!

Here is the map from '08, same story as many other states just on a bigger scale, urban population centers are blue.

image_zps40cfbe45.jpg

Last edited:

Here is your answer...

Repeal the Second Amendment
[video=youtube_share;2diNojgJF9c]http://youtu.be/2diNojgJF9c[/video]

Americans simply don't know WHY we celebrate the 4th of July

Last edited by a moderator:

I know someone there. Took me shooting when I visited 7 years ago. His collection included several HK's, AR's, AK's you name it. Black everywhere. All full auto and no tax stamps. Lost track of him. No idea if he still lives there or has them (or is even alive... lol)

10/22, AR-15 = not OK.

lever gun in .45-70 = go for it.

AR50 = have they banned .50 BMG yet? probably.

it's all about control, not guns. these people are goddamn fools.
.50 BMG rifles are banned in CA. Ronnie Barrett said OK, no more sales to CA law enforcement either. I predict an increase in .338 Lapua Magnum rifle sales in CA to sportsmen who want long-range capability, especially now that the USMC has adopted it. Heard rumors years ago that Ruger had plans on the drawing board for a top-loading, stripper-clip-fed version of the Mini 14. The 10/22 and Mini 14 both ship with 10-round mags but are capable of taking aftermarket hi-cap mags. Not sure if this new legislation will outlaw them, or if it will be somewhat of a gray area like it is here in MA.

Here is your answer...

Repeal the Second Amendment
[video=youtube_share;2diNojgJF9c]http://youtu.be/2diNojgJF9c[/video]

Americans simply don't know WHY we celebrate the 4th of July

this is why we're doomed as a country. We have so little time left, it really scares me.

I have to wonder how this is even legal under Heller. If memory serves, Heller forbids the banning of any class of firearms "in common use." With millions of AR pattern rifles, millions of 10/22s, millions of other types of rifles with detachable magazines, the only plausible explanation must be that the CA assembly simply doesn't recognize Heller or McDonald. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

so this is just my own little personal crusade but when we say BAN can we be more specific:

CA has banned all rifles with detachable Magazines for citizens; government officials exempted.

You're being generous.

CA has banned all rifles with detachable Magazines for subjects; ruling class exempted.

Other bills in the package passed by the Senate would have tightened additional laws, including banning a type of trigger known as a button.

Glad to know everyone has any clue about any of what they report or legislate on. /sarc. I think this outlaws the bullet button that makes a detach mag to a "non-detach" mag.

here is my proposal, we all grab jackhammers, and separate California from this country and let it float away. Then we round up all Anti freedom folk and throw them on that island, and watch it capsize from their bloated egos

here is my proposal, we all grab jackhammers, and separate California from this country and let it float away. Then we round up all Anti freedom folk and throw them on that island, and watch it capsize from their bloated egos

Not a bad idea. However, this is the very first thing that came to mind upon reading your post.

Back
Top Bottom