• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No more private AR 'copycat'' transfers in MA?

Great idea! In fact, let's stop talking, or even THINKING about guns entirely because the .gov might use that as an excuse to pass more anti-gun laws. I'm so glad we're not allowing ourselves to be controlled by the Heal-dog's threats.[rolleyes]

I'm in the minority but I think more changes to the interpretation the better, nobody's transferring technically exempt guns anyway, if they were id have a cz rifle.

I'm in the minority but I think more changes to the interpretation the better, nobody's transferring technically exempt guns anyway, if they were id have a cz rifle.

That's not the current on the ground reality, though. Maybe it's the "four seasons" reality, or something.....

That's not the current on the ground reality, though. Maybe it's the "four seasons" reality, or something.....

We must live in different parts of the state, every shop I visit wont transfer anything that isn't a mini, tavor, p90- basically the usual suspects, I hit about 5 local FFL's with moderate frequency.

Back
Top Bottom