No more online Ammo purchase for people's republic of California.

I'm sure the requirements to fulfill for being a "DOJ approved vendor" are simple and have a very reasonable fee associated with them.

right, this faggotry with "it's not law it's a tax" and "interstate commerce" and "consumer protection" should stop.

you want to talk about "copy cat weapons" and "substantially similar to" ... well, these "regulations" are copycat and substantially similar to confiscation of private property and infringing 2nd ammendment.

I remember thoses stories...not sure how true they were.

MA did try this with liquor and the NH state police arrested the MSP for trespassing and harassing customers. NH governor at the time told MA to screw off. This was also prior to the MA AG's office going full retard.

It was all very real including showing the events on evening news. MSP undercover cars stalked MA tagged cars at border area NH liquor stores then radioed to a marked cruiser on the MA side to stop and search the cars. I think they seized the liquor.

NH Gov'r told MA Gov'r that he'd arrest MSP for trespassing if this continued and MSP backed off. I remember it well. NH not only talks the talk but walks the walk on their state motto of Live Free or Die! :D

MGL does prohibit bringing ANY alcohol into MA from any other state or country. I originally found this in a US Customs document, tracked down the MGL and then confirmed with a former Mod here who owned some liquor stores in MA.

The Gun Parlor should open a store in CA.

Last edited:
It was all very real including showing the events on evening news. MSP undercover cars stalked MA tagged cars at border area NH liquor stores then radioed to a marked cruiser on the MA side to stop and search the cars. I think they seized the liquor.

NH Gov'r told MA Gov'r that he'd arrest MSP for trespassing if this continued and MSP backed off. I remember it well. NH not only talks the talk but walks the walk on their state motto of Live Free or Die! :D

MGL does prohibit bringing ANY alcohol into MA from any other state or country. I originally found this in a US Customs document, tracked down the MGL and then confirmed with a former Mod here who owned some liquor stores in MA.
They were doing the same with the fireworks stores as well.
They got the same reaction from the NH AG.
We catch you , we'll arrest you.
Rumor has it they still do it now and then.

If this had happened during the time period when the MSP was staking out parking lots, how much you want to bet
they would have let him slide, and if they didn't let him off the hook, he would have pulled the old 'do you know who
I am?'
card.

Westport’s Rep. Rodrigues caught buying alcohol at tax-free N.H. store

A Westport lawmaker who voted to hike the state sales and alcohol taxes was spotted piling booze in his car — adorned with his Statehouse license plate — in the parking lot of a tax-free New Hampshire liquor store, the Herald has learned.

Rep. Michael J. Rodrigues’ blue Ford Crown Victoria, emblazoned with his “House 29” Massachusetts license plate, was parked outside a Granite State liquor store on Interstate 95 South over the weekend, according to a witness who provided pictures to the Herald.

The witness, who requested anonymity, claimed he approached Rodrigues, noted his Statehouse plate, and asked if he was on personal or official business. Rodrigues, who was loading alcoholic beverages into his car, snapped ‘Mind your own business,’” the witness said.

The witness’s account was also posted Tuesday on Citizens for Limited Taxation’s Web site.

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/article/20090902/news/909020340

They were doing the same with the fireworks stores as well.
They got the same reaction from the NH AG.
We catch you , we'll arrest you.
Rumor has it they still do it now and then.

And it doesn't end there.

It wasn't that long ago that the state was sending demand letters to tire shops just over the border (Town Fair Tires mostly),
requesting sales records for any customers with a MA address. Town Fair complied and those people got a tax bill in the mail.
I believe a judge later threw it out because the state couldn't prove that the tires were being used in MA.

The state also did the same thing with online cigarette sales business's.
The buissness's complied, and because some of the sales records might have gone back years, a lot
of people got a sizable bill for sales tax owed in the mail

It's easier to do this in California seeing the overall size of the state, which makes it nearly impossible to head over the boarder. If they did this here there would be mass exodus to NH/VT for ammo runs. Just remember to pay only in cash and head to places not on the boarder. Easy peasy....

Welp. Off to buy more ammo.
No panic now anyways, prices going lower, good time to stock even deeper.

My mother got nailed by MA for the interstate sales tax on cigs. She'd go to NH because they are literally half the price there compared to MA, pay with her credit card. MA supoena'd(sp) records from the credit card company and sent my mother a bill for hundreds in sales taxes, saw it happen to others too, happened around 10-15 years ago now....To this day she still goes to NH and pays CASH! lol.

And it doesn't end there.

It wasn't that long ago that the state was sending demand letters to tire shops just over the border (Town Fair Tires mostly),
requesting sales records for any customers with a MA address. Town Fair complied and those people got a tax bill in the mail.
I believe a judge later threw it out because the state couldn't prove that the tires were being used in MA.

The state also did the same thing with online cigarette sales business's.
The buissness's complied, and because some of the sales records might have gone back years, a lot
of people got a sizable bill for sales tax owed in the mail
http://masscases.com/cases/sjc/454/454mass601.html

She'd go to NH because they are literally half the price there compared to MA, pay with her credit card. MA supoena'd(sp) records from the credit card company and sent my mother a bill for hundreds in sales taxes
The bulk of that bill was probably for the MA cigarette tax, not the sales tax.

I'm sure the requirements to fulfill for being a "DOJ approved vendor" are simple and have a very reasonable fee associated with them.
hqdefault.jpg

Im picking up on your sarcasm

Oh man, you know it’s going to be some BS $2,000 application, and $500 inspection, with $800 oversight fee, along with annual renewal at $3k with erroneous fees added on. It’s for your safety and all that

You would think knowing the supreme court is going to be swinging more conservative they would tone it down so as to not to end up getting bench slapped.
Genius has it's limits but stupidity knows no bounds.

I can't imagine the SCotUS putting up with that on the grounds that any state could ban residents from shopping for anything out of state as protectionist racket. Totally flies in the face of interstate commerce.

Yeah. Because this hasn't been the law-of-the-land in MA for over a decade.

MA has no law against physically purchasing out of state and driving across the border. CA does. That's a big difference from simply banning mail order.

I'm sure Jeff Sessions is a nice person , but we need an AG that's got a type A personality and a pair of swinging clanging brass balls.
If this does pass anyone attempting to inforce it by arresting persons lawfully exercising their rights should expect a visit from nice young men with three letters on their jackets and handcuffs.

Saw this image from a article in Ammo Land (I Think). It really shows how CA is controlled by the urban areas with high crime and illegal immigrants. Some folks in CA are going to have to drive long distances to purchase ammo.

Attachments

• b0a7a396b40bd8bd9f1a833d78393b60--file-california.jpg
    b0a7a396b40bd8bd9f1a833d78393b60--file-california.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom