No more hesitation law enforcement targets

My life is more important than yours period. These are good targets to train on for anybody. A person pointing a gun at you is a threat no matter who they are. I am prepared to defend myself and my family from anyone and so should you.

My life is more important than yours period. These are good targets to train on for anybody. A person pointing a gun at you is a threat no matter who they are. I am prepared to defend myself and my family from anyone and so should you.

That

How you train with them is at issue. Are you running six of the targets and forcing someone to pick the right one or are you having people shoot at it by itself to desensitize them? With the grayed out background it's the latter, not the former. That makes a very big difference.

New Lamaze class combined with basic handgun class?

"Breathe...and hold...and squeeeeeze"

LET-1.jpg

Their website is absolutely useless right now.

Well that's just ****ing great. Police are out there getting slaughtered by kids and pregnant women because they can't get these valuable desensitizing targets to train away their hesitation. Way to go guys. I hope you are happy.

Everyone with a firearm should train on things like this. Not all the time but if you throw some of these into a training scenario you will see how they make people hesitate.

Yup we all need to stop hesitating when we point guns at pregnant women, children, and pick up trucks/sarcasm

Everyone with a firearm should train on things like this. Not all the time but if you throw some of these into a training scenario you will see how they make people hesitate.

I think it makes all of the sense in the world to hesitate before shooting a child.

Yup we all need to stop hesitating when we point guns at pregnant women, children, and pick up trucks/sarcasm

Like I said in my comment my life is worth more than yours. I am a combat vet and I can tell you women (even pregnant ones) can kill you as fast a man. And the few people on here that had actually had rounds shot at them will testify to that. Point a gun at me and I will shoot you end of story. I will be the abortion clinic!

We had a 9yr old latch on to an officers gun and actually try and take it during a domestic arrest, the Officer basically bitched slapped the kid off the gun. The kid did manged to unfasten 2 of 3 snaps on the holster. 7 or 70 if they get the gun and point it at you youre only a trigger press away from being shot whether they mean it or not.

Like I said in my comment my life is worth more than yours. I am a combat vet and I can tell you women (even pregnant ones) can kill you as fast a man. And the few people on here that had actually had rounds shot at them will testify to that. Point a gun at me and I will shoot you end of story. I will be the abortion clinic!
Cops aren't fighting gooks in the sandbox, don't be pathetic. They should make versions of the targets where the kid has an orange tipped pistol.

I'm waiting for the site to load. In the meantime... "subjects?" Does it really say that on their site?? Subjects?

Deja Vu....
Subjects? Subjects????

Did that CoP really refer to his employers as SUBJECTS???

He should be run out of town on a rail.

Jesus, that gets my blood boiling.

And the explanation...
Subject is sometimes used in place of suspect (as in suspect of a crime) when a crime is being investigated. It is short for "subject of an investigation" which is a legally specific status in some states. Fill out a ME CCW permit and you will see the concept plenty.

I'm convinced that every single conversation that ever takes place on this forum is a dupe in some fashion, lol.

Huh. Looking at those targets made me realize something. All white people.

I noticed that as well. I wanted to look at their site to see if every target was like that, but it wouldn't load yesterday.

They figured out these targets would be less offensive if they couldn't be attacked as 'racist.'

Do I need a .gov IP address? STILL WON'T LOAD.

Last edited:
Cops aren't fighting gooks in the sandbox, don't be pathetic. They should make versions of the targets where the kid has an orange tipped pistol.

gooks in the sandbox. Way to show you are an ignorant ****. Doesn't matter if they are cops soldiers or civilians. If they point a gun at you they are bad sorry. Maybe you should go talk with you liberal democrat buddy's that think that bad guys are wearing black hoodies and are a mystical creatures
t

WTF? If I had a little boy that kids age pointing a gun at me you know what I'd do?

I'd take the ****ing bullet to the chest and hope for the best. If I killed that kid chances are I'd take a bullet later anyways.

Deja Vu....
And the explanation...
I'm convinced that every single conversation that ever takes place on this forum is a dupe in some fashion, lol.

The trouble is, people whine if someone uses "Search", and replies to a post older than 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom