• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No More CT Gun Shows by Northeast GunShows?

I have just checked their web page (http://northeastgunshows.com/) and they have no shows listed for Connecticut for this year.

These are the people (same website and name) who held the Collectors show in Stamford last January and the shows (which used to be in Durham) in Wallingford last January, April and October.

I keep a boat in CT and belong to a club and my wife and I had a discussion today about severing our ties to the communist state. When I leave I will explain my position to our club and to the politicians.

I keep a boat in CT and belong to a club and my wife and I had a discussion today about severing our ties to the communist state. When I leave I will explain my position to our club and to the politicians.

I'm sure you will put it in the nicest terms possible. [laugh]

The only things I do in CT are going to the Tilted Kilt, "driving" around the Berlin turnpike, and my estate atty in Enfield. Besides that let the state burn. I like knowing if I get a speeding ticket it won't give me points and well the Kilt is the Kilt. One must go to understand.

I'm sure you will put it in the nicest terms possible. [laugh]

The only things I do in CT are going to the Tilted Kilt, "driving" around the Berlin turnpike, and my estate atty in Enfield. Besides that let the state burn. I like knowing if I get a speeding ticket it won't give me points and well the Kilt is the Kilt. One must go to understand.

In.

Back
Top Bottom