• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No more building guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently i saw an article, ill try to find a link but it talked about a new law taking place not allowing people to buy frames and build them. Such as the P80 frame as well as buying lowers and building them. Doses anyone know anything about this and has it taken effect? Also would no be the time to buy a few lowers and frames and build them before we no longer can? Sorry i dont have alot of info about this but will post link when i find it. Thanks

Recently i saw an article, ill try to find a link but it talked about a new law taking place not allowing people to buy frames and build them. Such as the P80 frame as well as buying lowers and building them. Doses anyone know anything about this and has it taken effect? Also would no be the time to buy a few lowers and frames and build them before we no longer can? Sorry i dont have alot of info about this but will post link when i find it. Thanks
Do you live in New Jersey?
Murphy Signs Law Banning ‘Ghost Guns’ In Latest Effort to Control Firearms in NJ - NJ Spotlight

I heard something about a proposed bill for when the shitlibs take over the house in January. Not that any such thing would pass muster in the senate. Wouldn't even make it to Trumps desk.

Reactions: Lip
We're edging closer and closer to that point where the majority of people who want a gun will realize that they need to just do whatever the hell they want - and stop telling the government about it - and stop listening to what the government has to say about it.

Norman the normie: "Hey - isn't that an AR-15?! Aren't those illegal!!??"

Guy with AR-15: "I'm not sure I get your point........................."

Last edited:
It's the Glock and AR15 Part Supplier Full Employment Act of 2018.

And it needs to be posted. . . .

Better than shoulder thing that goes upNO. LOL

Reactions: 92G
Regardless of what u find in article the answer is yes. Buy them cheap and stack them deep. I doubt anything is going to become easier to get or less expensive. Remember the $35 100% lowers in group buys shortly before Maura's edict?
They’re even cheaper to buy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom