• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No more assault weapon ban

I think there was always less concern at the federal level, though worth keeping an eye on. For those of us in CT or MA it just means they're going to be all the more motivated to push for one at the state level.

While it's terrific it has been stomped on the National level I do believe and agree that this just adds fuel to the individual states looking to impose their own agendas.

It will reappear after 2014 elections as a whole or amended to a must pass bill. They couldn't risk the seats in 2014 even Reid would lose his if he voted yes.

But previous poster is correct we need to focus on state lvl bills as seen in NY and colorado. They will slip them in in the middle of the night to get stuff to pass.

Stay vigilant never become complacent never let them play you like a sucka...
Its to important.

I think there was always less concern at the federal level, though worth keeping an eye on. For those of us in CT or MA it just means they're going to be all the more motivated to push for one at the state level.

This! The battle will be at the state level..... NY is already in the bag and Colorado soon.... CT and MA will do everything possible to raise the anti.....[thinking]

Back
Top Bottom