No Militia at parade

Yeah, this was from their Super Bowl win against Atlanta. But same thing this year as well.

I went to the parade yesterday (2/5/2019 if this thread gets brought up years from now) and the parade was very truncated. Not much stopping except two or three times. No throwing of objects once the parade started. I didn't see much public drinking or smoking except for a few people with cigarettes. I did smell some herbal intoxication, however, and saw a lot of crushed nips and beer cans/bottles. No bands at all, e.g. colonial fife and drum or modern. No speeches at City Hall.

Still had plenty of fun though. Nothing quite like a 1-2 million person street party.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit happens, PSGWSP. The vast majority of people weren't a nuisance. Until it was time to leave South Station or Back Bay on one of the commuter rails, whereupon the situation was like something out of Soviet Russia during WW2.

The media just needs clickbait and thus focuses on anything to generate attention and shit on humanity whenever possible. Especially from a quality-focused media source called "Turtleboy Sports."

Oh. You're one of those. Okay, just have a nice day then.

Anyone else wanna out themselves today?

All content creators live and die by generating clickbait. Write a blog, create a YouTube channel, run a Facebook page or group. You absolutely need clickbait. Ask me in person or online and I will tell you the same thing. The media is never to be trusted.

Oh. You're one of those. Okay, just have a nice day then.

Anyone else wanna out themselves today?

Hahaha, what a horrible take. Turtleboy sports f***ing sucks. Consider me outed.

Also, his page is literally web AIDS. He should just design it with old java frames.

Back
Top Bottom