No love from WEEI

I was listening to the Dennis and Callahan show this morning on WEEI (can't really stand toucher and rich anymore) and they were talking politics again along with some Hillary bashing so I figured I'd call in and see if I get them talking about healey, directive, and the Goal event this weekend.

I sat on hold for like 45 minutes until they finally took my call, I mentioned I could't vote for Hillary or democrat because of their constant attacks on our 2A rights like the recent attorney general Healey's ruling on so called assault weapons, asked what their opinion was, and before I could mention Goal, they hung up on me.

I figured, well maybe they thought I was done and were just cutting me loose so they could answer the question without me interrupting, so I turned on my radio to listen to their answer.....They didn't discuss it all, simply went on to the next caller....

Good Times.

The only way we are going to win is if we can control the media....good luck with that.

I listen to them every morning online. I still can't believe Callahan hasn't brought up the AG's decision. I texted them multiple times.

Callahan is the fakest republican I've ever heard. It has to be schtick. Only thing that he really goes on about is gay marriage. Still like the show but you should've just let bygones be until him and Kirk are there you had no shot with butch n buck

I was wondering if that was someone here. They spent a moment wondering if you were referring to "copycat" weapons and moved on.

Yeah, didn't help that the other person on the air admitted he wasn't paying attention.

I've never liked my voice on the phone or the radio. Maybe they heard my voice and thought "this 12 year old has killy assualt rifles....hang up stat!"

I say we call in every morning. Even if it means telling the call screaner we want to talk about the pats or the redsox....They're the closest radio show I can think of that is even close to being on "our side" with certain issues that has a good size audience.

after Orlando they had Gary Tanguay on and he was screaming about assault weapons and said they should be banned. Callahan said he didn't own one and banning them wouldn't do a damn thing. I emailed WEEI and told them I will not be listening to them when Gary is on. I also contacted Comcast and informed them I wouldn't be watching his nightly show anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't you stand toucher and Rich? I've been a huge fan since their debut on WBCN!
I can't stand Toucher, he's a total DB.

Toucher and Rich suck. They know nothing about sports either which make them even douchier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toucher is so left he would go down on Hilary, given the chance. Years ago he used to go full retard over Bush. Just ranting.

Last edited:
I sometimes listen to sports talk on my commute to work.

If WEEI is the more "conservative" option. Oh boy.

Both shows are degenerate, sick, mentally twisted people- it has always been case the media lets them be "leaders".

See:Howard Stern (who so many here are crazy about, miserable people that they are).

In case of T&R they at least don't pretend.

Remember, a Massachusetts "conservative" radio host anywhere else - is a radical liberal anarchist.

Last edited:
I used to listen to sports talk radio every morning. Trust me, your life will improve when you use that time to listen to audiobooks instead.

Callahan is the fakest republican I've ever heard. It has to be schtick. Only thing that he really goes on about is gay marriage. Still like the show but you should've just let bygones be until him and Kirk are there you had no shot with butch n buck

He's weak on guns, but he's the least weak. Howard Stern is 10000x more pro 2A than Callahan.

Why can't you stand toucher and Rich? I've been a huge fan since their debut on WBCN!

Listened to them for years, even before they did sports. But their recent, constant arguing and bickering about stupid crap has turned me off. I never listened to sports radio or WEEI before. When I turned the dial from toucher and rich to WEEI in the morning, i realized that the D&C showed talked more politics than sports during the hour or so I was in the car, which I didn't mind. So I've sort of just stuck with that.

Listen to 1510 in the morning. Guys are hilarious and all right-wing. Howie and Kuhner are great on 680. I don't bother with WEEI at all or really WAAF anymore except for music during the day.

how is he a DB? He never states his politics and he's funny as shit.
He thinks he's a hipster and is always name dropping on bands and stupid 70's TV shows like the Brady bunch. He's not a sports guy, he's a DJ. He starting attacking the D&C show and when they answered back he threatened Minahan w/a law suit.

The one morning DJ that should get props for his response to the Healey BS is Greg Hill in AAF. He usually cant speak with Charlie Baker is around because he has his balls in his mouth, but he surprisingly denounced Bakers support of Healeys actions and then actively was trying to get him to call in, which he often will do.

As for Toucher, IMO his rants are manufactured to provoke the listeners. Some of them are just totally stupid, but some are hilarious.

Last edited:
The only way we are going to win is if we can control the media....good luck with that.

Call in to WTAG 580 AM. Jim Polito in the morning, and Jordan Levy in the afternoons during the week. They hit a HUGE amount of the Worcester area.

Also, WAAF 107.3 FM in the mornings. Greg Hill and "LB".

Save your brain cells. Stop listening to D&C and toucher and kids. Mostly-sports talk is second in killing brains just behind talking about what other people said about sports, which is about 40% of what these guys do anyhow.

(I shut it down the day the afternoon guys had a discussion of who could or could not call Belicheck "Coach Belicheck" and who couldn't. Lol)

You'd be better off taking meth or banging AIDS infected male prostitutes. [rofl]

how is he a DB? He never states his politics and he's funny as shit.

I think I'll have to disagree here.

In the two/three times a week I'm tuning in, he seems to hate White people with traditional values first, then anyone of any other race with said values - but with silk gloves in the latter.

Ridicules anything that's not from Boston or NY, that's pretty much the essence of their show.

Absolutely hates the South. A northern supremacist if I've ever seen one. As of yet, I haven't heard him take real good shots at NY liberals.
Maybe he's pooping his pants ?

They take on some local subjects, but in balance it's somewhere 80% pro libtard, 10% down the middle and 10% they actually sound like they're living on this planet (I'm actually surprised when that happens).

In personal life he might vote for the KKK as far as I know, but he certainly kisses liberal ass every moment of his existence when I listen,
which makes him either a liberal douche if he's not pretending, and quite the hypocrite ass if he's doing it for $$ and fame.

Last edited:
Stern did a long rant against anti 2-A not too long ago. I think it was after the terrorist attacked the nightclub in Orlando.

Note, call Orlando what it was. Calling it a "shooting" focuses on the weapon and not the person who committed the act.

Back
Top Bottom