• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SOLD NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Free Weber Genesis Gas Grill - Looks nice, but needs some work

pinefd

NES Member
***NO LONGER AVAILABLE)***

We have a Weber Genesis propane grill that I'm offering for free, to the first person who says that they'll take it, and can come and pick it up in Portsmouth, RI. It's actually in pretty good shape, as you can see from the pics, but currently not working. I recently changed out the igniter, so that's not the problem, so I'm guessing that it may need some new burners. The exterior is in great shape and cleans up nicely (although I haven't cleaned it in months). The inside, where the propane tank (not included) sits, is rusting, as you can see from the photo, but still solid, as far as I can tell. And the grate cleans up nicely, although it's currently a bit rusty from a couple of months of non-use. We've been thinking about getting a new grill for years, so this is a good excuse for us to do so, rather than sinking money into fixing this one.

PM me with any questions, or free to email me at [email protected]

full

full

full

full

Frank

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom