No joke: Congressional Black Caucus recommends Sheila Jackson Lee

I'm for it. It might be the fastest way to end the department of homeland security. She has a VERY nasty reputation. She is a POS person besides being incredibly stupid.

Congressional bosses from Hell: Sheila Jackson Lee | The Daily Caller

Congressional bosses from Hell

lot of politicians give nicknames to their aides. George W. Bush famously referred to his attorney general, Alberto Gonzalez, as “Fredo.” Mitch Daniels, then head of the Office of Management and Budget, was known as “The Blade.” Barack Obama reportedly called Larry Summers, his chief economic advisor, “Dr. Kevorkian.” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas also hands out nicknames to the people who work for her. The Houston Democrat addressed one of her employees as “you stupid mother****er.” And not just once, but “constantly,” recalls the staffer, “like, all the time.”
Another Jackson Lee aide recounts the time her parents came to Washington to visit: “They were really excited to come to the congressional office. They’re small town people, so for them it was a huge deal. They were actually sitting in the main lobby waiting area….[Jackson Lee] came out screaming at me over a scheduling change. Called me a ‘stupid idiot. Don’t be a moron, you foolish girl’ and actually did this in front of my parents, of all things.”

She is a moron and must represent an entire class of morons who elected her into office multiple times....
Wait a minute... This is Massachuch.... and full of democrat jackasses who vote for guess what...

Why is there a Congressional Black Caucus. Isn't that racist. Is there a Congressional White Caucus, or a Congressional latin Congress? Perhaps a Congressional oriental Congress or a Congressional brown or yelliw caucus.

Why is there a Congressional Black Caucus. Isn't that racist. Is there a Congressional White Caucus, or a Congressional latin Congress? Perhaps a Congressional oriental Congress or a Congressional brown or yelliw caucus.

That's waisis.

f.gif

No, they are not racists. And yes, if you're white you can't get in. /sarcasm

The real smart ones are coming out of the cracks with this administration ain't they, if it gets anymore colorful and stupid it's going to be like having the Fat Albert Gang running the show.

Tim ~ [hmmm]

Yes, yes it is. The D who represents Memphis TN is a jewish D named Cohen. His district is majority black, he wanted to join the congressional black caucus since he deals with the issues so often. They said NO. He isn't black so just because his district is, too bad.

If you follow the congress, the members of the congressional black caucus are in the most secure D districts in the country. Gerrymandered districts and VERY D. They cannot ever lose and thus they are the most corrupt of all the pol's. There are probably 1/2 of them who are currently under investigation for corruption or have been recently. They are nearly all crooks.

If you follow the congress, the members of the congressional black caucus are in the most secure D districts in the country. Gerrymandered districts and VERY D. They cannot ever lose and thus they are the most corrupt of all the pol's. There are probably 1/2 of them who are currently under investigation for corruption or have been recently. They are nearly all crooks.

One of the reasons I have fallen out with our Government is the lack of balls, We all know what the problem is, But it will take a civil war before any of these so called educated elected officials use their brains and come down on this smaller population of savage ill minded people.

Tim ~ [devil2]

I nominate Huma Weiner. At least we will know the head of homeland security knows something about hacking computer (and text messenging) systems!

I was kind of rooting for Hank Johnson, but then I realized he would spend all of our money trying to keep Guam from capsizing.

And also make sure there's helium for balloons for the comedians that entertain us with their funny voices

If this is the best that these people have to offer, along with Jesse, Al, and the rest of the Bullhorn Toters, isn't there anyone in their world that understands that they will NEVER be taken seriously?

Back
Top Bottom