No illegal guns. This time we really mean it.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...ce_locate_man_charged_in_dorchester_shooting/

Both suspects were charged with illegal gun possession, among other charges. Hernandez, according to Mulhern, has been convicted twice for illegal gun possession and faces an extended sentence if convicted again of the same charge.

I wonder what the extended sentence will actually be. It seems like there isn't much incentive for the criminals to obey the gun laws here if the first two convictions are presumably a slap on the wrist, if even that.

It's amazing the ignorance of this state's legal system. They say they are tough on crime, yet these violent criminals constantly get slapped on the wrist.

So obviously the logical thing to do in their minds it to make life miserable for the people that follow the law.

derek said:
It's amazing the ignorance of this state's legal system. They say they are tough on crime, yet these violent criminals constantly get slapped on the wrist.

So obviously the logical thing to do in their minds it to make life miserable for the people that follow the law.

Well, haven't you heard? Law-abiding citizens are simply guilty parties who don't have a record yet:

hysteria.jpg

derek said:

Len's got a good theroy on this one.

Lynne,

No, I have a lot of good theories, but I was never good at mind-reading (except my Wife's), so I don't know what he's referring to.

Back
Top Bottom