• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No complaints about Sig!

Kicker96FS

NES Member
I just got back from the range trying out my P238 re-loads I made and while cleaning it I noticed that one of the grip screws were missing! [shocked][sad]

So I called Sig and the nice cust service lady (who sounded hot BTW) took down all my mailing info and then told me they would get a couple out to me in a couple of days, NO CHARGE. WHooooo Hoooooo! [smile]

(note to self, tighten screws!)

Kicker,

I have many sigs and love them all. I have always had great customer service from them and when they tell you the parts are on the way, they are at my door in 2 to 3 days tops.

I also have two S&W M&P's and have had to call them a few times (more for these two pistols then all my sigs put together) .......after you finaly get thru to some one and they tell you the part is on it's way.....expect two to three weeks min........

Always had good luck with Sig customer service. The hinges on my case broke..called and had a new one in a week. Thanks Andrew.

Back
Top Bottom