No but seriously, when is the effing roster going to updated?

And still only the two gaytard Mark IV models. Seriously, did they actually add anything or is it just the same list with a different month on it? I hate this state.

F*** the f****** roster. A shame many people here think that they have to go by the roster to determine what they can buy/own.

F*** the f****** roster. A shame many people here think that they have to go by the roster to determine what they can buy/own.

It's certainly easier though, to buy a VP9 than a gen 5 Glock. What annoys me is why companies (other than HK) feel the need to add all kinds of crap to their guns for Mass. I guess they don't understand the law and Mass probably doesn't either.

Really, the statement should be F*** buying from local gun stores, because by scoffing the roster (aside from the “infringed 2A” aspect) is essentially saying don’t bother with stores if you can get anything via person to person transfers.

Now I agree with the idea that buying person to person is a blessing as far as variety (and freedom) is concerned but the newbie is far more comfortable with in-store. At the same time they are seldom picky and buy whatever is there. i.e. handcannons fly off the shelves and become unused safe queens. So it’s really that old newbie the one that has a couple of guns and is familiar and comfortable with guns but now knows what he wants a bit more than before and that likely isn’t on the roster—if only not yet.

The roster is a way to punish manufacturers and gun stores not only the citizens.

But at the same time do we hate local gun stores so much that the mere mention of “is x on the roster?” is met with chortling guffaws?

I know it’s a markup and limited offerings but isn’t it good to have gun stores rather than have them shut down? Do we want person to person to be the only way? I see the value in both.

I will add that I appreciate the shove in the right direction to get what I want via personal sale, I wouldn’t have bothered without your support.

Last edited:
I find it odd the HK VP9sk is still not on the roster. VP9s are a good candidate for buying at Four Seasons since it’s identical to the free state version.

I wonder if the AG’s approval of the VP9 was a mistake, since most similar guns don’t get the OK.

I find it odd the HK VP9sk is still not on the roster. VP9s are a good candidate for buying at Four Seasons since it’s identical to the free state version.

I wonder if the AG’s approval of the VP9 was a mistake, since most similar guns don’t get the OK.
For the umpteenth time . . .

The roster reflects ONLY what the gun mfr submits. If they don't submit it, it never gets on the roster.

The AG has nothing to do with the roster. The roster is generated by EOPS and years ago the AG refused to work with EOPS on approvals, I suspect nothing has changed over those years.

The AG does NOT approve any guns, they refuse to do so when asked. They will issue fines and cease & desist orders if they don't agree that it should be sold, but refuse to give up-front approval.

The vp9sk was rumored to be submitted what-18 months ago? Then rumors said it wasn’t going to be submitted. Who really knows? I’d be interested in a smaller version of the vp9, but not the full size. Meanwhile, I’m very happy with my Sig 320c with the trigger fix.

The vp9sk was rumored to be submitted what-18 months ago? Then rumors said it wasn’t going to be submitted. Who really knows? I’d be interested in a smaller version of the vp9, but not the full size. Meanwhile, I’m very happy with my Sig 320c with the trigger fix.
Contact H&K and ask them. GCAB does not sit on applications, so if it had been submitted, it would have been on the EOPS Roster by now.

For the umpteenth time . . .

The roster reflects ONLY what the gun mfr submits. If they don't submit it, it never gets on the roster.

The AG has nothing to do with the roster. The roster is generated by EOPS and years ago the AG refused to work with EOPS on approvals, I suspect nothing has changed over those years.

The AG does NOT approve any guns, they refuse to do so when asked. They will issue fines and cease & desist orders if they don't agree that it should be sold, but refuse to give up-front approval.

Yes, we know. Who knows what letters the AG has sent to HK, maybe they said “no more Glock clones”. But yeah it’s probably just HK being slow.

HK is in financial trouble, so probably a low priority.

Or maybe they are busy making a single stack VP? :)

Back
Top Bottom