• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No but seriously, when is the effing roster going to updated?

I know, I know, real men don’t need no stinking roster. I’m just lazy and it’s just the easiest way to get what I want through LGS without having to jump though hoops.

Of course, if you want to give me a tutorial on how to buy a Sig P365 (no need to diss it I’m well aware of all the issues and people’s various biases) in Massachusetts with no new roster up, I’ll happily read it.

Ense petit Sig P365 sub libertate MSRP

There seems to be unspoken other ways to buy things not on the roster in addition to person to person sales, gun shows and transfer to FFL via web sale (none of which I have tried, go easy and be happy I have a 9mm, .45 cal and AR-15 in Maurachusetts. I’m a newbie but those are good right?)

P365 will never see the list in current form I think
Why, Sig said they submitted a version and it’s essentially a Shield with two more rounds.

I mean sure, I can hear Maura screeching “what do you mean the magazine holds 10 rounds!!!! They can’t follow the letter of the law, I want their heads!!!!” from here.

Of course, if you want to give me a tutorial on how to buy a Sig P365

If there's nothing in the classifieds, you can check Armslist. If I had to guess, probably at the $7-$800 range though. Sometimes but not often, a deal can be had. Other times you see the same guy with the Beretta 92FS bumping his post for the last six months with no price drops.

Good luck in your search.

If there's nothing in the classifieds, you can check Armslist. If I had to guess, probably at the $7-$800 range though. Sometimes but not often, a deal can be had. Other times you see the same guy with the Beretta 92FS bumping his post for the last six months with no price drops.

Good luck in your search.
Thanks! I appreciate the guidance.

There seems to be unspoken other ways to buy things not on the roster in addition to person to person sales, gun shows and transfer to FFL via web sale (none of which I have tried, go easy and be happy I have a 9mm, .45 cal and AR-15 in Maurachusetts. I’m a newbie but those are good right?)
Yes there are other ways but no one will (and no one should) tell random people on the internet how to go about it.

I will make a deal with you.

If you take this PARLOR rifle off my hands, I will sell you a Sig 365 in MA.
I’ll try the WTB ad advice first but thanks for the offer lol I needed to research parlor guns haha but mostly it’s me capping my collection to one more gun this year.

Ok I’ve seen the light and it isn’t the Warren-Healy 2020 Make America Mexico Again train at the end of the tunnel.

Now I wonder more than ever how LGS exist at all. Oh wait, timid lazy newbies like me haha.

That's cute that you think that the gun being on the roster will result in it being offered for sale by (insert big cautious dealer here).

-Mike

Yes there are other ways but no one will (and no one should) tell random people on the internet how to go about it.

Why is that though? It’s completely legal and the AG is well aware of it.

Because it was completely legal to buy an AR in this state right up until it wasnt.
Make no mistake about it, if she had her way she would close every legal way to purchase a firearm in this state, starting with the obscure ones that we currently use to still enjoy a little freedom.

Because that's how inbounding MA dealers get shut down, lol. There's a difference between the AG "being aware of something" VS being handed stuff on a silver platter, and then the AG/EOPS inventing or excavating some other reason that has nothing to do with compliance/fake law/garbage to shut someone down. I've seen that movie play out a few times before over the past decade or so. AG/EOPS doesn't like someone for reason X, but uses reason Y that they excavated or what have you to get them shut down.

The few now retired dealers I knew that escaped harassment from the AG/EOPS/ATF were the ones that only so many people knew about. That's usually a pretty good correlation. It's called "flying below the radar".

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom