NLETS - the private registry of US concealed carry permit holders

While I don't like what's going on, It's wrong and constitutionally offensive on so many levels.

I find it best to remove the tinfoil, buy an NFA item and rest easy knowing your on a list.

People always say if you own NFA items "they" can come to your house anytime of day or night.
It's paranoia at it's finest. "They" can come to anyone's house anytime they want.

Lists of gun owner is far more dangerous, than the make believe problem they are suppose to Solve.

I

If you want privacy, sell your guns and turn in your permits. Let them know "You've seen the light."

Then on the way home go buy yourself a "throwaway". Only you and the guy who sold it to ya will know you got it, and his memory ain't so good.

I'm looking for a 4" Colt Python with original box and papers for $200 cash if anyone knows someone...

If you want privacy, sell your guns and turn in your permits. Let them know "You've seen the light."

Then on the way home go buy yourself a "throwaway". Only you and the guy who sold it to ya will know you got it, and his memory ain't so good.

I'm looking for a 4" Colt Python with original box and papers for $200 cash if anyone knows someone...

I thought it was required that a throw away be a hi point or a raven? Though i hear the sccy's are making a name for themselfs...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Granitegrok says New Hampshire will participate in NLETS for drivers license data sharing.

TheNewspaper.com said:
The newly enacted law allows full participation in all Real ID systems and allows the driver's license information of the state's residents to be fed into various federal and state database systems, including the National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (NLETS)...
This is just one change from the passage of HB 1616.

Last edited:
The Maryland shit scares the crap out of me, more than anything. Guess I'm driving around that shithole if I have to go down there. The map you shared earlier shows MA as "sharing" CWQ info...

-Mike

That's funny, I've been assuring everyone there IS a list, and everyone on this forum (except maybe the gestapo agents) are on it.

Our government is not "for the people" it is "for control", people need to get that through their heads.

While gun owners are clearly not on a no-fly or terrorist list, I would expect the three letter boys to have a list of suspected dissidents to be dealt with in the case of widespread insurrection. The govt like to plan for everything. The probably even have war plans for invading Canada and Iceland.

Back
Top Bottom