WTS NIW USGI pre-ban 30 round magazines

RKBA

NES Member
Description : new-in-the-wrapper USGI 30 round 5.56mm magazines, with NSN 1005-00-921-5004, CAGE number 6P199, P/N 8448670 and dates printed on the original plasic packaging. All are from July or August of 1992, so 100% pre-ban. All were made by Center Industries Corp. of Wichita, KS. (Strangely, some of the August ones have the "Aug" crossed out in sharpie and "10" written next to it, but the "1992" is clearly visible on all.) I have never opened any of the packages. I have ten in total that I found in one of my crates; may have more lingering elsewhere, but once these are gone, they're gone.

Price and Selling Terms : $65 each, plus estimated USPS flat rate box shipping with insurance (based on number of mags purchased). Prefer USPS money order, but we can discuss other / electronic forms of payment as well.

Edit to add: Goose Rules - no transactions with anyone I don't like

Contact Information: PM here on NES

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• USGI mags.jpeg
    USGI mags.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom