• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NIW preban AR15 magazines

Teflon LaBelles are probably the best pre-ban mags out there.

$25.00 for NIW is a fair enough price compared to what I paid for mine during the ban.

Pretty cool of the seller to specify for MA residents only, knowing that we're screwed but can at least use prebans.

Probably a dealer.

Eh, I buy mags in increments of 20 or 30 every few months and I'm not a dealer. When I find them cheap (USGI w/ tan followers for $5) I grab a medium or large flat rate box full. You can never have too many mags. Granted I'm in NH so 30 mags @ 5 bucks each isn't that bad.

The seller asked me to post this

Thanks for linking my ad on NES forum. I believe I was able to take care of some NES members. Could you do me another favor and post this? I found your NES thread and saw the comment about Gator77 wanting 30 mags. He only got 10 mags. I explained to him that I wanted to get these mags into as many hands as possible and he understood. Everybody ended up with basically 5 or 10 mags each. And in case anyone was wondering why I offered these to MA residents only, I grew up in Lawrence but left MA right after Dukakis became governor. Still have family there. Thanks for the assistance

The seller asked me to post this

Thanks for linking my ad on NES forum. I believe I was able to take care of some NES members. Could you do me another favor and post this? I found your NES thread and saw the comment about Gator77 wanting 30 mags. He only got 10 mags. I explained to him that I wanted to get these mags into as many hands as possible and he understood. Everybody ended up with basically 5 or 10 mags each. And in case anyone was wondering why I offered these to MA residents only, I grew up in Lawrence but left MA right after Dukakis became governor. Still have family there. Thanks for the assistance

That's awesome, thanks for posting. Wish I had the cash in time to get in on this, but glad some fellow members got them anyway.

Can't wait until I buy a house in NH...no more dealing with this pre-ban sh@t, shipping ammo to my house from anyone, cheap mags, exploding Glocks, SBRs, folding stocks, cleaner air...

That's exactly where I just put transfer papers in for. I should be in NC by summer this year, possible fall at the latest. Planned on going to NH, but then the wife gave the green light for NC, and I couldn't be happier :D

Congrats for you! Makes me jealous. My gf is a New Englander and is afraid of the south. I though y'all supposed to be tolerant and open to others! ; )

That's exactly where I just put transfer papers in for. I should be in NC by summer this year, possible fall at the latest. Planned on going to NH, but then the wife gave the green light for NC, and I couldn't be happier :D

Dude, you're telling me. NC is great, hope you get there sooner rather than later!

We are looking at Nashville and Louisville since we have immediate family in both locations, and I hope we can make it work soon. This winter has reinforced the desire to get the hell out of here on top of all the other crap in this shithole state. Ahh, bitching about the hot, humid and long summers seems like such a nice change.

Last edited:
Honestly... The weather was truly the last reason I wanted out of here. Until these past few weeks. Now its THE reason hahaha

Yeah I know, same here. This weather is making an already miserable state even worse. I guess you could do the glass half full thing; could live in Buffalo where they get this much snow every year, and have even worse gun laws than us (for now).

Back
Top Bottom