Nitor Firearms Southwick MA

New shop in Southwick, they do laser engraving and I friend of mine works there. Not a lot of stock but prices seem reasonable and they'll engrave any gun you buy from them for free, I don't know how intricate the free engraving is. I've had them engrave stuff for me in the past and it's been too notch. The owner Steve seems like a great guy as well.

They had 325rd boxes of Federal .22 for $21.

this place deserves a bump.

went there today for the first time, got an ar lower engraved on the spot, which I totally didn't expect. in and out in about 45 min. only that long because it was an unscheduled visit said normally 15-20 min for that. they fit me in between jobs for some other engraving job, which is their primary business doing what i learned is a hell of a lot(medical parts, green mountain barrels, parts on the space station, some stuff for ruger and a whole lot more i can't remember). every person I had an interaction with was awesome. laid back nice guys, appreciative of your business(which to me is a plus, not the nose in the air kinda gents). 20 bucks, trust name and town engraved into an ar lower to size and depth per atf specs. as mentioned in the above post, engraving woulda been free had i bought the lower there. didn't know about these guys before today or i likely would have bought a lower there, out of stock currently but what can one expect during this election bs. Didn't matter however as I'd already had this lower for some time as I'd sent in a form 1 a while back, hence the needing engraving.
will be a repeat customer in the future, love supporting small business, and especially from what i gathered the majority of the company are veterans.
these guys were cool as shit and ill def be back. so shout out to a little known shop, not exactly the biggest stock on hand whether it be guns or ammo, but they certainly will work for you. while i was in there a gent came in after an extended period of time for a gun they were finally able to get for him. to that guy enjoy your smith and wesson 625JM, thing was absolutely beautiful (45 acp 6 shot jim miculeck design)

and to any NESer in western MA or out near southwick, check these guys out, if good vibes from seemingly good people means anything, which from my time at NES I've gathered it does, you won't be regretful.

These guys are really awesome, I came in shortly after they opened the gun shop to get a shotgun transferred from out of state and the guy working the counter didn't charge me a transfer fee as long as I promised to spread the word. I handed out a bunch of his business cards after that and can't recommend this shop enough. There inventory seems to be increasing lately as well and I know they expand the shop portion of the building. Will be stopping by whenever I'm in the area.

Back
Top Bottom