• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ninja Attacks 2 Soldiers in CA

NHCraigT

NES Member

I wonder if it might have been Diamond Dave

(He used to be on Jerry Springer as well. 100% an act. He's a pretty good actor, in general as long as the character is a pissed off redneck.)

So swords > assault rifles
Yep- how does Ninja not get a dirt nap? I'm guessing no weapons allowed during training.

If any enemies want to defeat our armed forces all at once, just send a half dozen well armed soldiers to each military base and simultaneously take out the MP's who will be the only ones who MIGHT have a loaded weapon. No one else will be able to do jack shit because no weapons on hand.

Also, we're not allowed to call them ninjas, they can only call each other that. We have to refer to them as Assassin-Japanese

First of all, I want to establish my bona-fides by revealing my Waze avatar.
i1vZZjx9_400x400.jpeg

Now, then...

If any enemies want to defeat our armed forces all at once, just send a half dozen well armed soldiers to each military base and simultaneously take out the MP's who will be the only ones who MIGHT have a loaded weapon. No one else will be able to do jack shit because no weapons on hand.
They need to be more subtle -
they have to leave alone the MP's guarding the guns.

Otherwise, all the unarmed soldiers would be able to arm themselves.

But if the only US forces that are armed
are the ones charged with keeping everyone else out of the armory,
then the attack will be a success.

First of all, I want to establish my bona-fides by revealing my Waze avatar.
i1vZZjx9_400x400.jpeg

Now, then...

They need to be more subtle -
they have to leave alone the MP's guarding the guns.

Otherwise, all the unarmed soldiers would be able to arm themselves.

But if the only US forces that are armed
are the ones charged with keeping everyone else out of the armory,
then the attack will be a success.
My ninja

I wonder if it might have been Diamond Dave

(He used to be on Jerry Springer as well. 100% an act. He's a pretty good actor, in general as long as the character is a pissed off redneck.)

After watching this, I realize that I no longer need to carry a firearm for defense. I feel sufficiently trained and confident after watching that video, AND practicing for more than 10 minutes, that I can thwart any assault or unwanted sexual advance on my good character or personage. Thanks, Mr Dennis, for enlightening me!

Back
Top Bottom