• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ninja AK-47

Its 100% plastic, also 100% titanium, and yet 100% tungsten alloy. I like that the ninja glock is included in the package, with the ability to integrate itself in the ninja ak system for shooting down aircraft or blowing up submarines.

Maybe walmart will start selling them..

I thought it was perfect but that barrel mounted bipod could throw off the accuracy a bit.

What I found to be the most "ninja" part of the video is how he was able to record the audio without laughing. Its just so ridiculous.

Yes, because in todays busy lifestyle, every Ninja needs a 100# rifle that is easily concealable, right next to their Lightsaber and Tricorder. What sold me was his moms tactical black oven mitts, I just gotta have a pair of them, I'm sold!

Oh and I have to get that ammo too! That must be Wolfs Tactical Ninja Steel Casing Ammo, that only those with a Ninja license can obtain. Least we know where he gets the smoke to disappear, if he doesn't gag to death first. Wonder if he took into account the FTF rate of the ammo, before he loaded up the mags.

what are people with long hair supposed to do? there is no tactical hair brush.

so wait, the green cutting laser can cut through any known substance, but not the sheet that they draped over the couch in their mom's basement to make the video? Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom