Nimrod League of Holden

Dip Dungles

NES Member
About to submit my application to Nimrod. Anyone here a member that is willing to be my sponsor?

If so please PM me so I can add you to the form.

I was thinking of applying to this club as well (I'm a resident of Paxton). How are their facilities?

I guess I'll find out soon enough anyway. I'm planning to visit some time this week if I can find the time.

I'm a member and active with the range.

Nice club house, outdoor pavilion, skeet and trap ranges close to the entrance. Trap and skeet every Thursday night. Also an archery range on the main grounds.

Rifle / pistol range ~1/3 mile drive down a dirt road. Berms at 25, 50, and 100 yards, with target stands at shorter distances as well. ~6 covered positions w/ shooting benches plus extra space outside of the covered building. Range rules are a bit tight- paper targets only, though clays on the berm are allowed. Range is usually closed on weekends during bird season, but if you enjoy bird hunting we have a pretty good program.

Large field archery range & frequent 3D events. The archery program is pretty strong, with big IBO events onsite.

We occasionally have some fun matches at the range. Yesterday was our benchrest match. Some improvements have been made at the range, with more to come.

550 acres with walking access via trails & 'skidder' roads, so lots of room to hunt.

Meetings are 2nd Tuesday of the month- next one is Oct 10th. Come on out and have a good meal for $5 and nice beer / drinks for short money.

Back
Top Bottom