• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nimrod League of Holden

pj150

NES Member
Hi all,

New person here. Been reading posts for a week or so and just joined up.

Is anyone here a member of this club? Looks really nice and was wondering if anyone can speak about this place.

I'm looking for a place to shoot around the north worcester area.

LenS said:
derek said:
Do they have a URL? I've been looking for a club close to me. I live in Spencer.

Jeez, even the owner of this site hasn't learned how to search the GOAL website for club info! [twisted]

http://www.nimrodleague.org

Go to the following GOAL site and you will have a LONG list (but not a complete one) of gun clubs in MA. Some hotlinks are dead, but many are live links.

http://www.goal.org/clubs/affiliatedclubs.html

There is why I don't bother.

OK, so I have to stop being the nice guy and call you names and let you figure it out for yourself!

I guess I've always had a thing about helping the handicapped! [wink]
Mentally handicapped in this case! [twisted]

LenS said:
I guess I've always had a thing about helping the handicapped! [wink]
Mentally handicapped in this case! [twisted]

I did a double take to make sure this actually came from Len. [lol] [lol]

It's not really GOAL's fault. They post the info given to them by the clubs. MANY clubs put up a static website that never changes, no/little info, then complain that nobody uses it or responds to it so they drop the domain name and it's gone.

Just like most clubs have phones but few have answering machines, or if they do they rarely ever check for messages!

Back when GOAL had a simple list with contact info, some of it was years out of date. The clubs don't ever think to update their info (at least annually).

But if you know the correct club name, you can usually Google and get some info that will point you to someone to contact.

Back
Top Bottom