• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Niki Tsongas Gun Ban Survey

I received a survey from her office via email, not sure but the url may be unique, check it out here and send yourself and friends the survey via the "Please Feel Free to Tell a Friend" box on the right

Last edited:
Done.

Interesting that it says "join" yet there is no email required? I wonder if they are filtering on callback from email's sent?

Which is even more interesting because despite being on her mailing list (from emails I have sent to her), I did not receive this email.

My guess is that this survey was sent only to those who "pull the D"

Did it, also faxed her letters to her office pointing out while they call it legistion to Prevent Gun Violence it should be called Legislation to Prevent Ownership, as it does nothing for safer schools, mental health or address the inner city youth problems where a lot of the killing occurs. I know Ill get a form letter back but I figure if I fax, email mail and call each week it might get some attention (if not allows me to vent!)

She has been a thorn to the 2nd Amendment her entire career. I hate being in her district.

I have Markey. What to trade Nikki for Markey?
Seems like a 93A (unfair and deceptive business practices) violation in both directions to make that trade...

- - - Updated - - -

I voted twice!

I feel like a Democrat!
My guess is that this is setup as an email call-back response and it will only count those with the correct "fowarding page" code. Either that or they screwed up. As above, I know I am on her list from other mailings I have gotten from her, yet I did not get this one, so I am guessing it was sent to "the faithful" to trump up a statistic about her constituency.

I am unenrolled and don't even live in her district. However, the email address that I received it through was the same one that I get my union propaganda from.
ahh... like I said, I think this was sent to "the faithful" and I'd bet Obamabucks that, if coded correctly, the survey page checks the "forwarding URL" for the content of the email to make sure it isn't trolled.

I clicked on your link, added my email to the tell a friend and had it sent to me to create a unique ID. I am in her district and it does not matter what the poll results are she will not listen. I have had email conversations with her office and they flat out do not care what we think.

I clicked on your link, added my email to the tell a friend and had it sent to me to create a unique ID. I am in her district and it does not matter what the poll results are she will not listen. I have had email conversations with her office and they flat out do not care what we think.
Agreed, they think we should all be rounded up and put into camps.

I did the survey but paused when I had to click a button that says "SUBMIT & join"... Interesting phraseology.
(I do realize the join part is for her newsletter)

I dont think she ever had any knowledge of politics - she is running on and using the name of her deceased husband as a soapbox
Eh, she learned a trick or three about how to stay in office as a democrat. Hand out someone else's money to unions and clo the doors when your opposition shows up.

She does this well...

Tsongas voted for the NDAA. Know why? It contained anti-rape pork that she had a part in writing. She was in the doc The Invisible War which focused on the horrible treatment of rape victims in the military and she worked with victims to help address the problem and the coverups.

Now, I've been well aware of the issue with rape in the military for years and it is absolutely repugnant how the military refuses to deal with this problem and prefers to sweep it under the rug, but introducing anti-rape language into the NDAA meant voting against it could paint you - unfairly - as a heartless, rapist-apologizing piece of garbage.

So good for her on trying to help rape victims, I just would have preferred if it had been part of a bill that could turn the USA into GTMO 2.0.

Last edited:
Useless survey. Weighted questions designed to lead to a predetermined desired response.

Done.

Interesting that it says "join" yet there is no email required? I wonder if they are filtering on callback from email's sent?

Which is even more interesting because despite being on her mailing list (from emails I have sent to her), I did not receive this email.

My guess is that this survey was sent only to those who "pull the D"

i just clicked on the link that was embedded in Schlechto's post, filled out the survey and wasn't asked for my e-mail either.

I am unenrolled and don't even live in her district. However, the email address that I received it through was the same one that I get my union propaganda from.

Any idea how you got on that mailing list?

Back
Top Bottom