• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nicole's AR Build + Wicked Cool Duracoating

Well done.

I'm thinking that the resale options have narrowed a bit, but that happens with lots of EBR customizations.

Thank you.

Nicole had an offer on her AR today by a nice young lady . She may have to wait a couple of years until she can own it, but her Dad is licensed. Right C-pher?

It will be a LONG time until that offer will be valid. But yes, my wee one LOVED that rifle. She wants me to start painting her rifles the same way. It's all she talked about on the way home. LOL!

We can Duracoat the Cricket for her. Pink Digicam like Nicole's or would she prefer a pink & purple motif?

Now my daughter wants one also.

So does mine. I'm building her a lightweight .22LR AR-15 and chances are pretty good that it will visit Mr. Acme for Tactical (Tactile?) Barbification.

We can say DINK in here?????

Now my daughter wants one also. Pink digital camo PLUS a Hello Kitty somewhere......

Can we say, "payment plan?"
Hello Kitty shouldn't be a problem. We have allready figured out how to do the Magpul Pink Fluffy Bunny 'O Death on Nicole's AR hard case.

So does mine. I'm building her a lightweight .22LR AR-15 and chances are pretty good that it will visit Mr. Acme for Tactical (Tactile?) Barbification.

Tactile= concerning the sense of touch. Tactical= done according to plan for achieving aim. a tactical action is one that you do as part of a plan for achieving what you want.

in this case, a cool AR for your Lady.

Back
Top Bottom