• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nice article about Mikey P

Just don't try to wrestle him.

800px-VolkswagenBeetle-001.jpg

What a story of perseverance and accomplishment! Makes me proud to take to the line against such a great guy. [smile]

Way to go Mike!

B

I saw that today, it was inspiring. I was a little freaked out by the story of the exploding rifle though, I thought I wanted a M1903 to complete my collection of WWII GI arms, but now I am not so sure I'd want to fire it.

great article for a great guy, thanks for posting. It was a pleasure for me this summer to pull his 600yd target at Scarborough, I believe it was a 199?

I saw that today, it was inspiring. I was a little freaked out by the story of the exploding rifle though, I thought I wanted a M1903 to complete my collection of WWII GI arms, but now I am not so sure I'd want to fire it.

Mikey will be the first to tell you that it wasn't the rifle's fault.

For the years I've known Mike, he never complained about the issues he had to work through...he just worked his butt off...put the time in and found a way. His accomplishments are well deserved.

Shot with him on the same firing point at the NH championships in Nashua NH. Had fun and he makes pulling pits easy with all the 10s he shoots.

Is that the same article that was in the GOAL newspaper

Back
Top Bottom