1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS NIB Char Broil Big Easy infrared fryer

Discussion in 'NES Yard Sale' started by napoleon1815, Sep 9, 2019 at 11:14 AM.

1. napoleon1815

napoleon1815 NES Member

Description : NIB Charbroil oil-less fryer. This is a harder model to find that was really popular as it cooks larger birds and has a grill piece you can add on the top. Bought it, never left the box (long story). Will throw in the official cover for it as well. See more pics and description here:

https://www.amazon.com/Char-Broil-TRU-Infrared-Smoker-Roaster-Grill/dp/B00365FIAS

Accessories : Cover

Selling Terms : Cash or verified PayPal

Price : 100

Contact Information: PM

Pictures:

roaster1.jpg roaster2.jpg
    Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.