WTS NIB Bergara B14 HMR .308 - $795 & Remington 700 .308 - $750

Blackmore

NES Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Brand new Bergara B14 HMR .308 Win. 20" barrel with threaded muzzle w/ protector. Includes 5 round magazine, stock spacers, factory box and paperwork. As pictured (lower picture more accurately shows stock color).

$795 FTF in NH to qualified 18+ resident with NH DL and P&R license. Will ship to your FFL for cost plus insurance if desired. Add $20 if your dealer won't accept from private party.

Low round count Remington 700 AAD-SD in brand new Magpul Hunter stock with DBM. 2017 manf. The 20" barrel has a threaded muzzle w/ protector and 1:10 twist. Your choice of a 20MOA (shown) or 0 MOA EGW scope rail. Includes 5 round magazine, stock spacers, forearm mount for sling or bipod, KRG SV tactical bolt knob. Rifle is not subject to the 700 recall. As pictured (lower picture again more accurately shows stock color - no idea why color balance changed in the 10 seconds between shots. [thinking]

$750 FTF in NH to qualified 18+ resident with NH DL and P&R license. Will ship to your FFL for cost plus insurance if desired. Add $20 if your dealer won't accept from a private party.

Please use EMAIL only for the quickest response to your questions - blckrfl at comcast dot net - no PMs, please, since they can't be answered quickly when I can't access this site. Not interested in trades.

Cash, USPS money order, bank issued checks or money orders preferred. Shipping will be delayed while personal checks clear. Thanks for looking and please look at my other ads.

I will comply with all state and federal laws with respect to the sale of either rifle.

Last edited:
Top Bottom